Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragon Allies and Supporters.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

ID: The Blood Dragons
Encryption: Very High
To: Allies and Supporters

Kon'nichiwa to who ever is listening to this transmission. Due to recent incidents of internal matter, the Blood Dragons are in need of a large amount of supplies in a rather short period of time. That is why I am sending this out to all the Allies and Supporters, the required supplies which will be listed bellow need delivering to Kyoto, anyone who does so will be rewarded per shipment. I hope I made this understandable enough, and I thank you up front. Argiato.

The following is required:

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: Shana Nesho'en
SENDER: William Thrawn, O'Rhu cell
SUBJECT: Supplies

CONTENT: Greetings
We'd be happy to assist you, that said, I have relayed this request to the logistic fleet, and the first deliveries of hull segments should arrive in a few hours time.

Safe skies
Thrawn out

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: N/A
ATTACHMENTS: N/A
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Greetings Dragons.

The Lane Hackers could assist you with industrial-related commodities. However before we start delivering, we would like to respectfully ask for more information regarding the reward that you are planning to provide.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: Mdq3YRv.png]

"Konbanwa, representative of the Blood Dragons,

the Sisterhood of Dreams would like to assist you. However, before sending out any crew consisting of my sisters from Takada Shipyard I need to know what kind of project causes this -urgency- ... to make sure the sisters we send out are properly suited for the work they are required to do for you of course."
Munen smiles with false modesty and bows. "We also might have Industrial Hardware stored in our storages on Ainu Depot..."

"Until then I will contact Takada Shipyard to find out if we have enough sisters stationed on it to be relocated to Kyoto Base."

[Image: 8ifpA3Q.png]

To: The Lane Hackers Representative, O'Rhu Representative

*visible to Lane Hackers only*

Reward we are planing to provide you ask? Credits per unit of cargo shipped of course.

1300 S.C. Per unit of Hull Segments shipped, 850 S.C. per unit of Industrial Hardware shipped and 342 S.C. per crew member "recruited". I hope that suits you.

*visible to O'Rhu only*

I am glad to hear that, Arigato for your quick response.

*visible to everyone*

The per unit shipped payment list has been updated. You will receive your payments after the deliveries have been reported in this channel.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

To: Munen Musou of the Sisterhood.

There has been some mess, lets just say, and heavy repairs need to be done at Kyoto, so it would be preferred for those sisters to be capable of working around machinery and be knowledgeable off engineering. I hope that is sufficient information.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

[Image: Mdq3YRv.png]

"Blood Dragons,

the sisterhood finished the deliveries with everything we could provide currently. The crew you requested should already be working on Kyoto as we speak and the Industrial Hardware you requested can be found in the storages of Kyoto. And please keep your offered reward. We are glad we could be of help and hope the repairs on Kyoto will be done siwftly and without any complications.

We also encountered a Libertonian in Chugoku, which is worrying considering its location should be quite unknown, especially to foreigners, but I am sure you and the people responsible for Chugoku's security are already more than aware of it and will take neccessary actions."
She smiles.

"May Amaterasu's light protect you."

[Image: 8ifpA3Q.png]

Deliveries:
Libertonian intruder:

To: Munen Musou of the Sisterhood.

Arigato Gozaimasy for the swift response, and for taking your precious time to help us. The re-construction has already partially begun with the supplies we have at the moment, and the full work force. The Sisterhood has done the Dragons a great service which will not be forgotten. You are always welcome to Kyoto as always, and if you need anything from us dont fear to ask. Concerning the Libertonian, we are well aware and on the job of finding out its intentions, I myself will make certain that our patrols are increased as safety of Kyoto is the top priority. The spy will regret ever stepping foot in Dragon territory. We once again thank you, regards.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Konnichiwa.

Too bad that your Hunting and Transporting contracts are offline, yet we are still happy to help in other fields. Two shipments of Industrial Hardware have been shipped to Kyoto, and you should expect more to come.

Shipping Manifest Wrote:Total amount: 8,406 units
Credits go to: Mr.Yoshida
Ainu DepotKyoto Base
Ainu DepotKyoto Base

Goodbye for now Dragons. I hope Shogun Hokama is in good health.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

To: Mr.Yoshida of the Lane Hackers.

Arigato Gozaimasy mister Yoshida. The credits have been sent and the materials have already been put to use.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

Pages: 1 2 3