Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New pilot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!
One week ago I reinstalled this wonderful game named Freelancer, and then 2 days ago i had a brilliant idea:
"let's try freelancer in multiplayer"
... and then I'm here!
I never played FL online before but I learn fast...

However, my name is Giulio, I'm from Venice (Italy), if my English sounds ugly you know why:P

My character is Thomac, grown up in an orphanage in planet Manhattan, parents unknown... he's a survivor from the destruction of an outcast outpost somewhere in Liberty Space (top-secret information), but probably it's not a true outcast because he hasn't any sign of cardamine addiction... LSF officers picked him up after the battle and left him in Manhattan... or so they say... After a difficult growth, he became a freelancer and is still searching his place in this universe...
Welcome to the server,
Read the rules, have fun, and rp properly.
If you have any problems, pm me and enjoy your time here on the server:D

Saigo.
Welcome to Discovery.:)

Your english sounds fine and your RP is not too bad either, it is quite fun to explore on an actual Freelancing character.

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

I doubt that you will need help, but if you do, you can always PM me.

Have fun, explore the place and enjoy.
Welcome to disco hope you have a wonderful experience here
Welcome to Discovery if it has already no been said Have fun
Welcome, best advice is to read the rules a few times as some of them can be confusing at first. Dont be afraid to ask questions, we were all new at some point.
Welcome, have fun and don't become one of those pirating cap-whores:D:D
Welcome.

Read rules.

Do not be afraid to add your opinion too on anything. It does count.

If I catch you in Omega 52 again, you are going kaboom.

Have fun
thank you all

' Wrote:If I catch you in Omega 52 again, you are going kaboom.
i'm not a suicidal pirate dont worry ^^

However I have a question, I can't find the answer in the boards... what are exactly "guard factions" and "guard systems"?
Join BAF,

or MM (Mercs)

/brief, but heartfelt recruitment plug
Pages: 1 2