Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I've always been more of an observer than a participant when it comes to Discovery, with little 2-3 week stints of play between RP and stories on other games/communities.

With the recent end of one of my tabletop and RP groups, I'm interested in getting into Discovery on a more permanent basis since my time is wide open. I haven't kept up with the major stories for about a year so I don't know what areas/factions/groups/stories are really active and I'm looking forward to learning about what's going on!

Since I'm also getting back into the game for the first time in a while I'm interested in joining a group/faction where I can get some semi-regular combat or training after I get my finances going.

See you in space!
Been a recent surge in Kusari activity so you can always check some of those factions out, had good interactions with both Sisterhood of Dreams and 343. Also might as well put a shameless plug for Crimson Cross in as well if you are interested in trying out some Outcast RP.
Welcome back to Disco... if you need help and all that add me on skype (ognjen.cigoja2) or write me a PM and I will be more than happy to help you.
As Loki said, Kusari has become quite the active place. The Blood Dragons are always on the lookout for players. We're pretty active in Kusari and growing in strength all the time.
ADVERTISEMENT EVERYWHERE.

Anyways, welcome.
You want some PvP training? well Hellfire Legion is probably your best bet, I heard they train new guys over there.
(07-20-2015, 02:07 PM)Antonio- Wrote: [ -> ]ADVERTISEMENT EVERYWHERE.

More, MORE!

Someone actively trying, even just dropping a name, can say things about people that a recruitment thread can't.

Also: While popping NPCs I realized I've forgotten almost everything about proper combat movement. Gonna have to take advantage of Connecticut once I'm kitted out.

I've never had a Kusari-based character so that might be interesting, force me to rethink how a char would act based on a different kind of social structure than I'm used to.