Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: G'day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there ,

I'l start by presenting myself in RL.

I'm a 16 old male , that studies maths and computer science , loves music and gaming.

I come from some non RP servers ( HC , FLU ) , I played there as Anshar , Bandit , euphoria , BLooDraGoN.

The reason I left them is because wasn't fun anymore , people started hating each other , and when you hate someone cuz of a game , that's not fun ...

Starting here will be the first time I'd do RP in ANY Games ..

So that's all , see ya in space.
I'll say it now: You're probably going to have a hard time if you haven't RPed before.

But don't let that discourage you! Discovery is great fun, it just takes a lot of time and perseverence.

Just try and act like you're really flying a ship, aye?:P

Welcome to Discovery.
Watch out for Dabizuma's revenge.
' Wrote:Hi there ,

I'l start by presenting myself in RL.

I'm a 16 old male , that studies maths and computer science , loves music and gaming.

I come from some non RP servers ( HC , FLU ) , I played there as Anshar , Bandit , euphoria , BLooDraGoN.

The reason I left them is because wasn't fun anymore , people started hating each other , and when you hate someone cuz of a game , that's not fun ...

Starting here will be the first time I'd do RP in ANY Games ..

So that's all , see ya in space.

Wow, deja vu. MAH TWIN!
' Wrote:Watch out for Dabizuma's revenge.

Dont listen to Turkish, he currently lives on a Alien motherhship.

Welcome to the server,
Read the rules, have fun, and rp properly.
If you have any problems, pm me and enjoy your time here on the server:D

Saigo.

P.S. Don't Listen to Orin, i hadn't rp-ed before until i joined this server so, its learnable easily.
Okey doke, easy shmeasy! Have teh funz0rz!

But if you need any RP help, feel free to PM me. It ain't a gentle adjustment for everyone.
It appears everyone is throwing their offers of help in.

So I doubt you shall be needing mine.

Regardless, welcome to Discovery.:)

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.
welcome to discovery and have as much fun as possible... And don't become one of those pirates always taxing me:D