Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well, hello there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hamish here, from the little country called New Zealand.

RPed in a few games before. had a bit of experience, look forward to seeing you all in space.

PS my acccount got screwed up, the account was renamed -Anime- waiting for the funds to get named back:)
Welcome! (Shouldn't it be "Star Daishi", given the Clan naming convention?)
Welcome to the server,
Read the rules, have fun, and rp properly.
If you have any problems, pm me and enjoy your time here on the server:D

Oh and i hope you accounts get fixed ^^

Saigo.
Welcome, have a good time, don't listen to nooblet and follow the server rules.:D
Welcome.:) (I like you avatar, what is it?)

I would make a Fish and Chips joke, or say something about sheep, but there are enough people from NZ here to lynch me.:P

It sounds good that you are willing to RP.

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

If you need help PM me, but it sounds like you are set up and you will not be requiring it.
Whoa, ok I never got anywhere with my last account, reinstalling FL and FLMM + Disco. WIll have to start again... I've forgotten everything haha, right factions, who shall I join?
Welcome to the server.

As for factions, all depends on what you like to do. Pirate, terrorize, police or militarize.
Welcome to Discovery!

As a new member you will from time to time find yourself needing help, if this is the case look out for any [The_Angels] tagged ships, they will be very gracious to help you out!

The Angels are, as quoted from the Wiki:

[Image: angellogoredux.jpg]

"We are a group of players united under a common desire to provide information, guidance and advice to our fellow community members regardless of experience level with aims towards contributing to an equally educated and aware playerbase.
After all, it is troublesome to have fun when are low on credits, confused, and swimming in a sea of unhelpful, out of role-play chatter.
Our members may be contacted for assistance on the forums or within the game environment at any time. We assist in new player's first steps and basic combat training, to providing information on the background history and player presence of the differing factions of Sirius. While our philosophy is one of teaching to fish as opposed to simply providing a leg up, we will go the extra mile to provide direct assistance when the situation dictates we must."

Weekly Goals
  • Assist five new players.
  • Help one player join a faction.
  • Describe or accompany one player on a trade run.
If you would like anymore information on the Angels, please visit our Wiki page, here.

Please remember that at certain times that we are flooded with PMs asking us questions, if you do not get a reply straight away, we will get back to you!

Another thing to remember is to READ the rules, it may be boring to do so but it is important to keep server gameplay as good as it is. Plus if you read them you hopefully won't break them, saving our glorious Admins time and effort!

Rules can be found here.

Good luck and remember HAVE FUN! (Fun on this server is compulsory, anyone found not having fun will be tickled with a single feather till death)
Alrighty, thanks for that guys, just trying to connect now:)

Ok! It works! Now I've clicked on the multiplayer menu and I've been given a lost of about 10 or so servers, which one do I join?
scrap that, I've joined the RP 24/7. Still undecided on what type I want to become.
Pages: 1 2