Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Slikke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I am Slikke, a 24 years old french player.

I used to play on Avalon SEG server, but it has been a while. So, after maybe 5 or 6 years i'm back on the game motivated by Star Citizen.

For now, i'm flying around and doing some missions to explore the server.
Welcome aboard - always nice to have new or returning players. Given that your account's registered from 2013, a fair bit's probably changed.

With missions, you might find there's a bit of a steep difficulty curve. If you see a mission that's offering millions of credits, that's probably going to involve capital ships or something else equally nasty. Might be an idea to avoid those until you've got something equally big, or a team of people to crack them with.

Beyond that, another good way to get used to things is to consider joining one of the player factions. They'll have all of the experience and infrastructure to get you set up in short order. You can usually find at least one group that fits your interests as well.

If you want any recommendations, just ask here and I'm sure you'll be inundated with suggestions. Smile
Welcome. As jammi said, any new players are a refreshment.

And btw. let the faction advertisement begin.
Yeah I scouted for a server a while ago Big Grin.
Thanks for your advices, see you in game.
Its always nice to have new people join, or old players come back. Its motivating during such an in-activity spiral.

Welcome aboard. (:
Welcome to the disco.

If you want to earn some easy money, join the GMG and shoot rocks. If you want to explore sirius, join the gmg and haul gas. If you want the thrills and spills of combat, join the GMG and protect the gas-convoys. There is literally so much choice here in disco, it's incredible!
Hello Slikke and welcome to Discovery. If you need help and I think you will at some point, you can contact me either here via PM, Skype or in-game, I would be more that happy to help you.

~ [Angels]Venkman