Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Far Cry 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if anyone's got FC2 yet, have they used the map editor? whats the SP like? Gogogo, released today!
Imagine a donkeys balls, and imagine a guy in a orange flower shirt sucking em, and you have far cry 2.
Well that was a highly productive comment.
' Wrote:Well that was a highly productive comment.

As is this comment.

As for the second reply to this thread: I'm inclined to agree.
i never really understood the hype about far cry 1...?

yes great graphics. yes great graphics... and some fps sort of thingy. and thats all? that's IT? no.... sorry somehow i just grew more demanding of my games..

no open ended multiplayer? no random map? then im not really interested. i have a lot of trouble getting to like fpses.
' Wrote:Imagine a donkeys balls, and imagine a guy in a orange flower shirt sucking em, and you have far cry 2.

Er, they canned the shirt and the guy who wore it..:P

Farcry 2 has nothing to do with Farcry 1 bar the name, and the same "Style" of graphics...apparently you also have 50 square miles in AFRICA to run around and play in with 14-15 different characters. if you pick one of said 14-15, you can call them in to help you, but if they die, they don't come back.

yea, Farcry 2 = Good, apparently
Fary Cry = Anyone got a grenade? and or petrol and a lighter?

Please, people, research what you're on about before talking trash...
Play crysis much.... It's made by the crytek company BUT.. they shoulda made the gameplay slightly diffrent from crysis.... (exceot for the suit)
' Wrote:Er, they canned the shirt and the guy who wore it..:P

Farcry 2 has nothing to do with Farcry 1 bar the name, and the same "Style" of graphics...apparently you also have 50 square miles in AFRICA to run around and play in with 14-15 different characters. if you pick one of said 14-15, you can call them in to help you, but if they die, they don't come back.
yea, Farcry 2 = Good, apparently
Fary Cry = Anyone got a grenade? and or petrol and a lighter?
Please, people, research what you're on about before talking trash...

so.. what is Far Cry 1/2 about or what makes it special? Cos to me it just looks like an FPS where you run around in a photo realistic landscape... thats it?
It's much like crysis, and crysis is fun. BUT, it lacks storyline+gameplay like in crysis.
' Wrote:Play crysis much.... It's made by the crytek company BUT.. they shoulda made the gameplay slightly diffrent from crysis.... (exceot for the suit)

It's much like crysis, and crysis is fun. BUT, it lacks storyline+gameplay like in crysis.

Seriously.
Do some research about a game before bashing it.
Crysis was developed by Crytek.
Far Cry 2 was developed by Ubisoft Montreal.

Ubisoft Montreal has made some amazing games, that are FULL of amazing storyline and gameplay.
Far Cry 2 will be no less. It will be absolutely amazing.
And I don't see what you dislike about the Crysis storyline/gameplay? Seemed to have plenty to me.

Unfortunately I do not have my copy yet, my pre-order isn't available from Steam for 11 hours.
Once I have played some, I will come back to this thread and post the awesome.:)
Pages: 1 2