Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi Everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a new to Discovery player (been playing Freelancer off an on since it came out), currently playing a Junker named Alan. While not new to RP, this is my first Freelancer RP so that will be interesting.

Perhaps I will see some of you in space. Until then, I'm of to scrap! mmmmm,... scrap
welcome to the disco
mine premium scrap in texas/new london/somewhere else i forget and sell it on fujisawa station in okinawa. then, ask a friendly gas miner to sell you some He3, and take back to pittsburgh or southampton shipyards. rinse and repeat for best results.
(07-23-2015, 04:42 AM)Coin Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the disco
mine premium scrap in texas/new london/somewhere else i forget and sell it on fujisawa station in okinawa. then, ask a friendly gas miner to sell you some He3, and take back to pittsburgh or southampton shipyards. rinse and repeat for best results.

Don't do this while you're a Junker, Kusari hates junkers.
(07-23-2015, 04:58 AM)Techpriest Wrote: [ -> ]

Nahh you'll be fine don't worry it's worth the risk, enjoy and have fun! Oh and welcome!
(07-23-2015, 05:11 AM)California.Blue Wrote: [ -> ]

Nahh you'll be fine don't worry it's worth the risk, enjoy and have fun! Oh and welcome!
Don't trust that guy, he's insane. I've had him tested. Junkers hate Kusari, Kusari hate junkers.
(07-23-2015, 05:19 AM)Techpriest Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't trust that guy, he's insane. I've had him tested. Junkers hate Kusari, Kusari hate junkers.

Oh my god don't start because I think your an insane troll ... regardless, do how you feel (within server rules) and the more of a risk the higher reward, always remember that! Big Grin
Welcome to crazyland

If you're looking to make credits, I advise you keep a close eye on this post, as it's updated semi-regularly with new active trade-routes which usually yield rather high profit.

Also: A scrapper? Good to know; I work with Junkers regularly myself, so I may see ya around. Keep an eye out for any |+|- tagged vessels.

Also: Also: If you ever find yourself flying an Outcast vessel, feel free to make use of this board for some fun RPs and easy credits
(07-23-2015, 05:28 AM)California.Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2015, 05:19 AM)Techpriest Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh my god don't start because I think your an insane troll ... regardless, do how you feel (within server rules) and the more of a risk the higher reward, always remember that! Big Grin

Thanks for the suggestios everyone, premium scrap (among other things) seems like a good idea to me, but I'm not sure about Kusari space just yet. Gives Alan the willies.
I'll reserve the crazy judgement on California.Blue till I see the papers to prove it... besides, life is boring without a *little bit* of crazy :p

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you in space!
(07-23-2015, 05:46 AM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ] Welcome to crazyland

If you're looking to make credits, I advise you keep a close eye on this post, as it's updated semi-regularly with new active trade-routes which usually yield rather high profit.

Also: A scrapper? Good to know; I work with Junkers regularly myself, so I may see ya around. Keep an eye out for any |+|- tagged vessels.

Also: Also: If you ever find yourself flying an Outcast vessel, feel free to make use of this board for some fun RPs and easy credits

Thanks for that link, looks like it will come in handy! I'll keep my eyes out for you, I'm always up for a profitable buisness venture.

I look forward to seeing you in space!
Oh hi new member.
Fresh meat is always good, hehe.
I hope to see you in space soon.
Read the rules threaly to keep you out of trouble. Tongue

Oye, MAY THE FACTION ADVERTISEMENT COMMENCE!
Pages: 1 2