Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: R5D5 and associated ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
R5D5 and a number of related ships have been sanctioned for

We have a number of different players reporting an array of problematic behaviour with 36 different screenshots and a number of chats covering a multitude of areas. In addition to the violations a number of incidents are recorded concerning your attitude when approached by players in game, civility costs nothing. Rather than list every rule ignored and to keep things simple we have rested on the following

Quote:1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

6. Following actions are considered cheating on server:
Abusing Game Exploits.

Using a Zoner to shoot Zoners to harvest cargo then letting the rephack sort out problems is not very sportsmanlike.

That coupled with the way you have spoken to legitimate inRP contact and the way you have spoken and acted to staff who have tried to talk to you is not acceptable, whatever the problem is should not be taken out on others in this manner.

There are plenty of ways to carryout this gameplay, inRP, if this approach is the one you wish to use.

Consequences:
Zoner Ships in the main antagonistic account that were in Pennsylvania have been fined and moved to Philidelphia Station as the Zoners do not like those ships.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Well...

If THIS is the way for some teenagers who just got 'promoted' into the 'staff' > [Angel]Dimon and [Admin]King.Boo - to 'deal' with a 'problem' that would make them feel *in charge* and try to make inGame Police 'jobs' from their *staff* positions...

Then I will say just ONE thing > I DONT need this kind of crap !

I happen to be here from times when many of those kids did not have ANY idea about FL Discovery and Sirius, and I will not stand to be 'lectured' by some teenagers, as I might be old enough to be their grand-pa.

Therefore, I will delete my Accounts and BEGONE ... Because I wont stay anymore in a place that is becoming *infested* by uber-ego kids who want to show how *tuff* they are. Dixit !

Send my last regards to Doc.Holliday and Garrett Jax. They proved to be some GOOD Admins.
And they know who I 'was' here for very long time.

Sayonara !
I don't think 7 valid sanction reports against you in the span of 4 days has anything to do with King Boo being 17 years old.
(07-24-2015, 02:40 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think 7 valid sanction reports against you in the span of 4 days has anything to do with King Boo being 17 years old.
=========================================
I shall NOT comment anything more about this !
=========================================
SAYONARA !
===========