Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Church Service in the Chapel || AFC and Invited Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

The thick table reacted to the hits of Sunny's fist loudly as it struck. The voices all around quieted down in an instant and all turned to the head of the table. Sunny stroked his chin thoughtful and grinned a little, hiding it quick and cleared his throat.

"Alright shut up. It's time we begin."

*Snap*

The room was dark all around besides the table in the center of the room. The table had a polished cherry wood top around the edges. and in the middle was a glass surface with below a hologram system. The table illuminated light up and onto the faces and bodies of everyone around, showing who was present and their ranks on their jackets could be clearly seen. At the snap of Sunny's fingers out of the dark walked out some waitress girls in skimpy outfits and carrying various alcohol bottles in their hands, ready to serve for anyone who wanted any. The room's tension relaxed again and muttering again started as some of the men whistled at the girls or holler to get their drinks.

Nearest to Sunny sat the highest ranked members and farther down the lower ranks. On his left sat Logan, as Chapter Official and third in command, and on his right was an empty seat that would have had Antares there. Sunny relaxed in his seat for a while and watched, grabbing the attention of a waitress for a drink of whiskey and some weed in the mean time. He put it in his lips and the girl lit it for him and he took a puff and took it out again in between his fingers.
*BOOM BOOM*

His fist hit the table again. "Alright get comfortable now hmm? We've got a lot to discuss for this meeting. I want you all to listen up and speak up."
He took another puff from his roll.
"It's been a while since we had all of the chapters present, eh? " He chuckles a bit and takes a sip from his cup of whiskey while he hears people agreeing and muttering about while nodding. "An' for good reason. We'll be discussing a few things ... rather important to everyone here and our future. Before we begin, are there any complaints or issues needing immediate attention? Hmm?"

The girls were still around handing drinks or being pulled to the sides of a man or two, with some hushed giggles. They wouldn't be going anywhere else anyway. They could not leave as it would potentially produce a leak.
Frank Gambit had arrived early. He was surprised by the amount of people around the table. He saw a few vaguely familiar faces but, kept from openly greeting anyone, it was his first time at church and he was trying hard to observe any and all club protocols, known and unknown to him. He reached for his synch weed One Hitter, loaded it and took a long drag. He leaned himself up against the back wall and waited for the rest of the members to settle in. He reached over with his left hand and slightly readjusted the two shot ceramic charge Blaster strapped to his right forearm. He was not at all surprised that it had passed the weapons checkpoint, and he suspected that he was not the only one with something other than goodness and goodwill up his sleeve.
Logan was sitting relaxed as the girls come in. He grabs into his jacket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He hits the bottom of the pack with his other hand, making one cigaret pop out of the hole in the top before he picks it out entirely with his mouth. Then he puts the pack back into is jacket, before taking out a lighter.It was a polished silver lighter with a tribal ornament of a black fox on the side, the same as the one painted on his own Ship.

He lights the cigarette and takes a deep drag of it before exhaling the smoke into the air. The smoke, highlighted through the light of the table, curls around through the flow of the air.

Logan listens patiently what Sunny says before he looks around at the table and takes a closer look on the members jackets. After that he takes another drag of his cigarette before letting the ash of it fall into a ashtray.

"Yeah, I actually do have a complaint. And that is the lack of higher ranked members at this place. We have three chapters and the only one who has control over one is me. It is sooo boring, nobody who i could challenge, nobody I could make fun off. But not even that, the Kepler chapter also has no Roadcaptain's who could challenge me for my place. I mean come on, I made it to Chapter official in 3 months and 14 days."

He looks at the other members

"It is not that hard. The spots are free. Just get some ***** done and get promoted. Its not like you have to slay a Dragon with a Sword or something"

Then he leans back again and takes another drag
Sunny takes another puff.

"Hmmm yeah. You do have a point there." He nods slowly. "Speaking of which I might as well get this over with now, eh?"

He keeps the smoke at the side of his mouth and reaches from inside his jacket and pulls out some fresh new badges. "Aight's been a while now since I've had the pleasure to give these out.... BARNY Catch!" He slides him a badge that slides over the glass slick table over to him. "And... Gambit... The rest are for you...." He slides out six badges to him. "Yeah earned quite a bit eh? Keep it up you're doin' good. You're promoted too to Mule."

He lets the silence sink in for a bit before he grins. "Well isn't anyone congratulation or are yeah all jealous now? Cheers!" He picks up his glass as do all the others of their drinks and clink together with laughter and long drinking. Cups slam back on the table with some groans here and there as well.

"Well since that is taken care of.... anything else or shall we begin? Common speak up this isn't a ****in' wedding." He laughs.
Frank looked around the room as Sonny tossed his badges on the table. He pushed himself off the wall, took three steps forward, and picked up the badges of the table one by one, making sure he made eye contact with everyone that seemed to have a problem with his jump in rank.

Picking up the last badge, he took three steps back from the table and leaned himself back up against the wall.
"Alright... where to begin... Bah &^$# it..."

He takes a long drink from his cup and finishes it, sliding it forwards once done. A girl quickly runs over to refill it from the shadows outside of the table.

"First thing's first. We need to revisit who we can trust and who we can't..."

He takes a puff from his smoke again and leans forward in his chair, resting his arms on the table.

"We've been already doing some damage to the Outcasts. After the past they have been taking some shots back at us... same thing goes with the Hogosha, Xenos, Hellfire and the RHA." He shrugs. "Those are already targets that we take out from contracts... some of the contract however need to be... revisited. There is a slight problem... Although we know IMG's bounty board is still holding their hit-list with Outcasts... DHC has removed apparently their target on RHA... Same thing with congress removing their target bounty on Hellfire Legion. And Xenos and Hogosha might not be funded soon by the congress anymore since they might be... declining as of late.... This raises some issues to who would our next sponsors could be?

"We all know why we target them. Business and image to everyone else. But we cannot do it without sponsors that cover our hide to not make us look like it's all on us... or can we?
The Outcasts are a threat to our drug business as competitors. It is a no-brainer that we target them out when we can. Makes us look good too.
The Hogosha have a hand on the artifacts trade. At one point we were thinking to join with them... but then we decided not and to help out the Junkers. Better buisness in the end and we get the spoils. Not to mention too that the Blood Dragons want them dead too. So two wins from that.
To help out the DHC, the RHA were targeted as well. Blood diamonds are really the only thing that we would be after... but the Corsairs have a better trade relation to uphold. So it looks good for them and the miners.
Then we've got the Hellfire and the Xenos. Everyone hates the Xenos... no point in us doing anything with them either... well.... not really any point in shooting them anyway unless they are in the way... which they usually are. The same thing goes with the Hellfire. We take them out since we'll look good in the end and make some money out of it... but if there will be no money... then what good would it be?

"I'm curious to know your opinions on any of these groups. Experiences too in meeting with them. What do you fancy we do in this situation.

"Now here are the other ones now... in question.
"Lets start with the more easier ones and move our way down, shall we?

"SCRA... no point of attacking them anyway besides image. We still have a place to get payment from the kills... and they quite angry with us after we walking into 'their' space. So it seems rightfully so we take em on.

"Liberty Rogues... we've run into them a few times as of late. We all know PLR is gone too which we had more talk with. We did however worth with the rogues before... and we didn't mind them nor they minded us... though with now changes I guess they don't care anymore and only look for piracy. On the other hand though the Rogues before made more money allied with us than against. The state as it is now seems to be that the Rogues don't really give a %$$# and pirate us anyway from our own goods.... or even shoot us on sight. And I mean... we already have a possible contract to take them on with.... all I need to hear is opinions now on what to go through with it. Discussions or take care of business.

Those are the ones we need to discuss now.. think about and take a stand on... Well?"

Silence was around the room as the men looked at the illuminated logos of the factions in question. If interacted with them they could also see written the main points that Sunny was talking about for each as he spoke.
Gambit took a hit off his one hitter.

"Opinions Sunny? That is what you want?" He exhaled. " No problem Prez.... here it is..... I didnt hear you mention anything about dealing with the Hackers.....and I get it sort of...hell we all know they deal Cardi...something the club is very much against..but yea, I get it....sort of but not entirely...it is just that lately the relationship with the Hackers, feels more like having a boot on your neck than a good business deal."

He took a step forward closer to the table, making sure everyone could see him. " As for the Rougues....Nothing but punks to dense, shortsighted and quick on the trigger to know how to take advantage of a good business deal......hell, I would rather do business with a Hog than a rougue at least some of them Hogs like to race......but hell, in th end....Im earning my scratch smugglin.....guns and amo mostly, and the only thing I really feel like killing is then Frackin Frogs, and you aint said nothin about them either."

He took two more steps closer to the table and grabbed a cold beer out of one of the bucket full of ice took three steps back and leaned against the wall.

"Just ....." He popped the bottle open with his thumb ring. "givin ya my opinion Prez." He raised the beer in Sunnys direction to salute the Clubs Prez and then took a drink.
Sunny leans back thinking a little a nods.

"You raise two good points... but let me clarify some things. The Hackers are good to have on your side. Intelligence can be vital in making decisions and the like and technology is as well important to have access to. Both those things can be obtainable from them to a certain degree. Their business with the Cardi that you mentioned isn't really much to deal with... at the moment anyway... since they mostly use it for themselves and distribute it at an amount that would not alarm our profits... that I know of. Even if they do then I couldn't care less as the positives out-weigh the negatives. Our interests are in profits from selling, so if it doesn't interfere then I have no issues with. If our clients get our juice and our profit doesn't go down and I am happy. Rogues on the other hand are quite the opposite. The thing though that differentiates the Junkers from the Rogues is that the Junkers while trading in cardimine still have some value to us. You didn't mention them either when you talked about Cardi. Might as well. But they offer us more than they take from us in the trade of drugs. Rogues were the same before they started being oddly aggressive again."

He takes a puff from his smoke and shrugs.

"As for the Frogs... I don't mind your views on them but you really think we can do something against them? The Liberty Navy have even trouble with them! Hell... I'd rather not get tangled up on that mess unless it threatens us personally. I mean... we could do some missions to support the repel of them, but I aint looking for taking a military navy head on. Would be quite &%$#in' stupid."

His smoke ends and he puts it out on the table.
"Since we have hit on the topic of our little drug business... I should add a few things to the discussion since it is fitting to talk about it with everything else.
As you may or may have not heard, the Union Corse has trusted us enough to allow us to dock on one of their bases for Nox to be purchased. I have also taken to liberty of getting a few good sources of weed as well to keep us up on supply. The good thing about this whole situation is the Union Corse have had dealings with both the Outcasts and the Liberty Rogues... of negative nature. So as you can expect this can work well from us to have a good partnership with while taking care of rival business. The more we take care of it, the better for us in several factors. "
[Image: HotVampiresDavid-thumb-330x266-25911.jpg]
BEGIN Transmission! >> ENCRYPTING: Going HIGH . . . COMPLETE
User ID: {AFC}-Bolide
PASS PHRASE: Live Free or Die!

"Sunny,

I got no specific preferences for who we work for or against.

The sniffers shoot at me, I either gun it or I shoot back, depending on the ride, yeah?

To me, it's all just business. I got admit that I am finding the Rogues to be uppity sorts, but what you expect from bunch of chuckleheads too doped up to know when they're danger close with their own torps, yeah?"

Christo takes a big gulp of his whiskey, then continues.

"I say, so long as we're having a good time of it, do what works. My only grief is that the "Commonwealth" is so tight-assed they got no black market to sell on."

Transmission COMPLETE! >> Closing Circuit >> Signal Lost
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5