Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Narita Trade Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
_____________________________________________________________________________________
== : NARITA TRADE CENTER : == _____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Narita Trade Center.

Konnichi wa,

We're glad to announce that the first stage of the building proces has been completed. With this stage completed we can open the station for commercial traffic.

The base is located near Narita Outpost, Sector F4 in the New Tokyo system.

Docking acces will be granted to individuals and organisations which will be registered in this transmission.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
BASE POSITION

[Image: 42c8dab4-ef13-46aa-9ddf-233082de49b2_zpsc2dghshg.png]

BASE IMPORTS

Reinforced Alloy : 500 S.C/Unit
Food : 100 S.C/Unit
Water : 50 S.C/Unit
Oxygen : 50 S.C/Unit

NOTES:- Food, Water, Oxyger & Reinforced Alloys are not buyable in the shop, the Base needs it.

BASE IMPORTS & EXPORTS [Ore]

Platinum Ore : 4000 S.C/unit.
Niobium Ore : 4500 S.C/unit
Helium-3 : 3500 S.C/unit.
Raw Hydrocarbons Ore : 4000 S.C/unit
Premium Scrap : 8500 S.C/unit
Uncut Diamonds : 10000 S.C/unit
Silver Ore : 10000 S.C/unit

EQUIPMENT SHOP

[Image: 220px-Br_radar_jammer1.png]

|| 5 X in Stock || Docking Module : 100,000,000 S.C/Unit

Special Notes:- Docking Module order sub form, click here

WEAPONS SHOP

[Image: Co_proton_cooker.png]

Ahriman (Class - 2) : 15,000,000
Bloodstone (Class - 6) : 15,000,000
Thor's Hammer (Class - 6) : 15,000,000
Onyx (Class - 6) : 10,000,000
Buckshot (Class - 8) : 600,000
Wild Fire (Class - 9) : 15,000,000
Diamondback (Class - 9) : 15,000,000
Ragnarok (Class - 9) : 15,000,000
Jade (Class - 9) : 10,000,000
Delusion (Class - 9) : 15,000,000
Dark Blossom (Class - 9) : 15,000,000
Iron Hammer (Class - 9) : 15,000,000
Paralyzer Missile (Class - 10) : 300,000

APPLICATION INFORMATION

By applying for docking rights at Narita Trade Center you agree the following terms :-

- To obey the Kusari Laws , when disobeying the Kusari law you will immediatly lose your dockingrights.
- Not to use the station as staging area for criminal activities, all illegal activities are stated in the Laws of Kusari.
- Not use the Narita Trade Center as safeheaven when flying away from combat.
- Not to use the station as location for criminal transactions.

To apply for a FREE docking license in Narita Trade Center please fill out the following form:-

APPLICATION FOR INDIVIDUALS

Code:
[Size=large][Font=Merienda One][color=#00FF00][i]Your Full Name:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert your Full Name Here[/i][/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]_____________________________________________________________________
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Your Ship's Call Sign:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert your Ship's Call Sign Here[/i][/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]_____________________________________________________________________
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Proof of your ID and IFF:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert Pictorial Proof of your ID and IFF Here[/i][/color]
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert Pictorial Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries Here[/i][/color]
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Your Reason(s) for Applying:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert your Reason(s) for Applying Here[/i][/color]
[/font][/size]

APPLICATION FOR GROUP PERMITS

Code:
[Size=large][Font=Merienda One][color=#00FF00][i]Your Group's Full Name:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert your Group's Full Name Here[/i][/color]
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Your Group's TAG:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert your Group's TAG Here.[/i][/color]
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Is the Organization's TAG Protected?[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i] This ''Must'' be answered with: Yes / No. Insert Yes / No Here[/i][/color]
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Proof of your Group's ID and IFF:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert pictorial Proof of your Group's ID and IFF Here[/i][/color]
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert Pictorial Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries Here[/i][/color]
[/color]
[color=#00FF00][i]Your Reasons for Applying:[/i][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Insert your Reasons for Applying Here[/i][/color]
[/Size][/Font]

Docking Module order form, click here
Space Travellers | Narita Trade Center | Launching New Amenities

-=THANK YOU FOR VISITING NARITA TRADE CENTER.=-
Your Full Name: Makoto Nagano

Your Ship's Call Sign: TheRiceDragon

Proof of your ID and IFF: http://oi58.tinypic.com/63yt1x.jpg

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries: http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ptt6ph.jpg

Your Reason(s) for Applying: I work for Samura Industries as an idenpendet haulier and I am specialized in long distance transportation of precious ores. I would also resupply the station with needed commodities so it would be profitable for both sides. I've also been in a contact with one the Samura| pilots regarding this request.
(07-30-2015, 06:20 PM)Kane182 Wrote: [ -> ]Your Full Name: Makoto Nagano

Your Ship's Call Sign: TheRiceDragon

Proof of your ID and IFF: http://oi58.tinypic.com/63yt1x.jpg

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries: http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ptt6ph.jpg

Your Reason(s) for Applying: I work for Samura Industries as an idenpendet haulier and I am specialized in long distance transportation of precious ores. I would also resupply the station with needed commodities so it would be profitable for both sides. I've also been in a contact with one the Samura| pilots regarding this request.

Konnichiwa Mr Makoto Nagano,

Your identification and transponder frequency have been verified and
TheRiceDragon identification call sign has been added to Narita Trade Center docking list.

May your stay on our station be pleasant and productive.

Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Sayōnara,
Docking supervisor
Greetings

I would like to acquire the docking rights for my transport.

Tag / Vessel Name: hasib_reza
Permit Requested: Docking rights for my trader
Affiliation: BOWEX
Interest in docking Right: Trading
Attachment: ID & IFF
[Image: i2mb.png]

To: NARITA TRADE CENTER
Subject: Request docking permission

Guten tag,

One of our employees contacted me and asked me why we were unable to dock on your station. We discussed in our higher ranks and we were confused, we used to have docking rights according to some of them. But as time goes, the security might have needed to be tightened up. Now we request again to dock on your station and want to continue our business with Samura Heavy Industries.

Your Group's Full Name: Krüger Mineralien

Your Group's TAG: Kruger|

Is the Organization's TAG Protected? Yes

Proof of your Group's ID and IFF: Pictures

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries: Pictures

Your Reasons for Applying: Krüger Mineralien have for a long time good relations with Samura Heavy Industries and we want to continue this with our docking rights on Narita Trade Center.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]
(08-19-2015, 04:18 PM)hasib_reza Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings

I would like to acquire the docking rights for my transport.

Tag / Vessel Name: hasib_reza
Permit Requested: Docking rights for my trader
Affiliation: BOWEX
Interest in docking Right: Trading
Attachment: ID & IFF

Konnichiwa Mr hasib_reza,

hasib_reza identification call sign has been added to Narita Trade Center docking list.

Sayōnara,
Docking supervisor
(08-20-2015, 11:18 AM)Kruger Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: i2mb.png]

To: NARITA TRADE CENTER
Subject: Request docking permission

Guten tag,

One of our employees contacted me and asked me why we were unable to dock on your station. We discussed in our higher ranks and we were confused, we used to have docking rights according to some of them. But as time goes, the security might have needed to be tightened up. Now we request again to dock on your station and want to continue our business with Samura Heavy Industries.

Your Group's Full Name: Krüger Mineralien

Your Group's TAG: Kruger|

Is the Organization's TAG Protected? Yes

Proof of your Group's ID and IFF: Pictures

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries: Pictures

Your Reasons for Applying: Krüger Mineralien have for a long time good relations with Samura Heavy Industries and we want to continue this with our docking rights on Narita Trade Center.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

Konnichiwa Mr Kruger,

Your identification and transponder frequency have been verified and Group Tag
Kruger| identification call sign has been added to Narita Trade Center docking list.

Sayōnara,
Docking supervisor
Your Full Name: Dušan Muhič

Your Ship's Call Sign: Merkosh

Proof of your ID and IFF: ID and IFF

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries: Neutral

Your Reason(s) for Applying: I am an employee of Universal shipping company and currently I am doing a lot of transporting between Kusary, Liberty and Bretonia. I am solely interested in business, especially in Platinum ore and of course I will also bring some stuff, that your station need.

Regards
Dušan
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Narita Trade Center
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Business

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Your Group's Full Name: Junker Marauders

Your Group's TAG: JM|-

Is the Organization's TAG Protected? This ''Must'' be answered with: Yes / No. Yes

Proof of your Group's ID and IFF: Junkers

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries: We have always supported Samura in all of their actions and wish them continued great success against the terroristic actions of the GC and Blood Dragons.

Your Reasons for Applying: We are a group of humble salvagers who wish to use your installation as a place to find decent pricing for our goods. You should certainly allow our group access.

Transmission feed CLOSED
(11-19-2015, 07:45 PM)Beavis Wrote: [ -> ]Your Full Name: Dušan Muhič

Your Ship's Call Sign: Merkosh

Proof of your ID and IFF: ID and IFF

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Samura Industries: Neutral

Your Reason(s) for Applying: I am an employee of Universal shipping company and currently I am doing a lot of transporting between Kusary, Liberty and Bretonia. I am solely interested in business, especially in Platinum ore and of course I will also bring some stuff, that your station need.

Regards
Dušan

Konnichiwa Mr Dušan Muhič,

Merkosh identification call sign has been added to Narita Trade Center docking list.

Sayōnara,
Docking supervisor
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5