Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello from New Zealand!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Years ago, my friends and I played Freelancer Multiplayer on a LAN server together. After being inspired by a Freelancer-style game on Kongregate (Astrox for those interested), I installed Freelancer again and followed the instruction of a friend to ModDB. What do I find but not only a Freelancer server, but a ROLEPLAY one!

Make no mistake, I read through the rules and I love how this whole server is set up and what rules are set in place. I am currently pursuing a career in obtaining the Liberty Navy ID so I can feel like a part of something. If any player faction is looking for a new pilot to join their ranks, I would love to join up.

My name in-game is the same as my account here, Zrin.

Good flying, pilots. I'll see you in space!
look up the liberty navy recruitement thread if you want to join there. You also have restart templates, so you can start with the liberty navy ID off the bat.
Welcome aboard. As mentioned above, open the chat in game and type /showrestarts command after which you pick a restart you want and type /restart *faction*

Try joining a trading faction and earning some credits for a start.
I've built up 1mil credits and have already ground out the rep for the Liberty Navy ID. Thanks for the tips though guys Smile
I'd certainly second the recommendation to look into a trading group. That'll provide you with a steady income for funding other characters, as well as being a great avenue to get into additional RP in its own right.

For example, I could put in a shameless plug on Bowex's behalf, because they're happy to set up applicants with new transports as well as guidance on where best to deploy them within the RP setting. But I naturally wouldn't advertise like that, because that would be shameless indeed. [Image: skype-emoticon0157-sun.gif]

Welcome to the server in any case! It's always a pleasure having new people arrive.
Mmmmm...More fresh meat.
I see that you like the fact that its a rolleplaying server? Thats good to hear, I'll see if I can catch you in space sometime. Tongue
Hope to see you soon, have fun here.
Kiwi here, consider a career in terrorism and general badassedness with the XA Xeno Alliance, would be cool to fly with someone in the same time zone as me.
Xeno Alliance huh? I'm having a read over what the faction is all about now. You have my attention.
I see the recruitment post there, I can sort that after work today and maybe get ingame and show you some things.
Hey, a Kiwi. You'll find a fair few Aussies, including me, and Kiwis floating around in Disco.
Obligatory Faction offer
The Blood Dragons are always on the lookout for players. We're quite the RP faction, we do raids, piracy Asset and wealth redistribution Big Grin and sometimes even trade stuff. Come join us Big Grin
Pages: 1 2