Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Promotions and Promotion Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img float=left]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Absolut_BG/Transmission%20bars/danielsinfinal_zps7nt0gclb.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Omicron Delta
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Knight Sogan, consider yourself promoted.
However, if you want to keep the rank, make sure to visit our specialized augmentation clinic to received an "upgrade".
Use secured communication channels to forward me the report of the operation.
Congratulations, Templar!
Don't fail the Core!

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Pilot Name: Tricia Reyes
Your Current Rank: Initiate
Why you should be Promoted: [1], [2], [3 (optional)]
[img float=left]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Absolut_BG/Transmission%20bars/danielsinfinal_zps7nt0gclb.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Omicron Delta
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Displaying Contents

Good job, Trix.
Extraordinary, in fact.
You've earned your stripes, Knight Reyes!
Make me proud and remember, death is no dishonor!

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Perditrix"
Comm ID: "Azrael"
Displaying Contents

A few promotions are in order.

Jessica Rainer
You've been deemed worthy of the Core and I've decided to grant you the rank of Knight.
Don't let me down.

Daijiro "Dai" Yoshihara
You've been more than enough with us to prove yourself.
We're very impressed with your performance and as such, we're granting you the rank of Templar.
Make us proud.

Tricia Reyes
The Umbra has dealt a ton of damage to our enemies under your command. I knew it was the right call to let you captain the vessel.
To further show you our appreciation of your work, we're promoting you to Paladin.
Keep up the good work.

Ar Sogan
Last, but definitely not least. Ever since I've been in charge, you've shown nothing but excellence, loyalty and dedication to the Core.
Although I might not show it, I'm keeping an eye on my people and I reward or punish them, based on their performance.
With that said, I'm happy to promote you to Sentinel. The single highest rank one can achieve apart from the Core High Command.
You deserve and I hope you'll wear your colors well. Do not make me regret my decisions, Sogan.

Congratulations to you lot and may the god of war himself guide your ships.
For the Core! Gloria Aeterna!
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, exalted Guildmaster of the Core and the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Pilot Name: Ethan Gioacchini
Your Current Rank: Initiate
Why you should be Promoted:
[1] [2] (Optional)
Raining blood.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Peter Lambrecht
Subject: Promotion
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Mr. Gioacchini

You did a good job out there, you are hereby promoted to the rank Guardian.

A good day to you.

-P, Lambrecht
Guildmaster of the Core - CEO, AP Manufacturing

Attachments: <None>

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

:::[ESTABLISHING TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Peter Lambrecht

Mrs. Hawken

I like the way how you contacted the Gallic Royal Navy, your diplomatic skills are amazing! You are hereby promoted to Sentinel, make us proud.

A good day to you.

-P, Lambrecht
Guildmaster of the Core - CEO, AP Manufacturing

Attachments: <None>

:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Nova Hawken

Tyberius Ryder,

I am exceptionally pleased with your performance during your initiate trial. Most pilots apply force to it and are content with a fighter material. But you thought outside of the box and ending up bringing home a bigger prize.

Thus, I am pleased to promote you to the rank of Knight. Do us proud.

-N. Hawken
Guildmistress, The Core

:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Nova Hawken

Frank Winston,

You have successfully completed your initiate trial. Therefore, you have been fully inducted as a Guardian of The Core.

-N. Hawken
Guildmistress, The Core

Pilot Name: Martin McKinsey
Your Current Rank: Pilot (Core|APM)
Why you should be Promoted: If it pleases the Board, I would like to turn the Board's attention to my operation reports listed here:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

From among the above report no.7 is especially noteworthy as I did map out the previously uncharted Omicron Chi sector with findings of utmost importance, both tactical and scientifical (//before the forum navmap was updated after the update, however intentionally not compleatly to make use of this RP again in future).
Apart from that I conducted numerous mining operations extracting the much needed azurite gas for research purposes, thus contributing to the development of Project Mercury.
Another noteworthy input ow mine was the expanding of the APM fleet by Aquarius-6 (mining freighter), Virgo-1 (repair and service ship) and Sagittarius-9 (light transport) - the latst of whitch has recently been decomissioned and replaced with the Sagittarius-3 (converted liner for deep space research purposes, fleet support and logistics).
Finally my actions resulted in the extraction of 5 Core pilots held captive by the Core - report no.13.

Considering the above I propose my promotion to Scribe of Knowledge. If the Board considers my contributions insufficient I shall double my efforts to become worthy of promotion, as well as to ensure that through me Imperium Omicronis becomes reality.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9