Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Promotions and Promotion Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pilot Name: Aidan Reeves
Your Current Rank: Paladin
Why you should be Promoted: I arranged a sufficiently intricate and beneficial NAP in the past, I could certainly create more opportunities with more authority. In addition to combat service support and the elimination of those two nomads on my own. I believe I've proved capable of being elevated to Sentinel, which would do nicely given the added Authority the Guildmistress provided me to reform and Direct the Arcani.
[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Comnenos", Sigma-19
Comm ID: Jack Daniels a.k.a. "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Mr. Aidan Reeves, you've indeed done a very impressive job and you still continue to be an useful asset to the Core. The Guildkeepers have agreed to give you the rank of Sentinel.
Wear it with pride!

Mr. Jaysen Bartlett, your skills in battle are respectable. You've kept your cool at our last operation in Sigma-19 and I've recommended you for the rank of Paladin. It was voted and we agreed that you indeed deserve it. From this moment onward, you are Paladin Jaysen Bartlett. You have potential and we have faith in your skills! Make us proud Paladin!

Daniels, out.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Incoming Transmission
[Image: mGmQCWt.png]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comm ID: Domino Harvy
Source: Omicron Rho, Durban Base
Subject: Promotion
Encryption: Medium

Loading Message
[Image: avatar_30875.png?dateline=1459966041]

Good day!
Pilot Name: Domino Harvy
Your Current Rank: Intiate
Why you should be Promoted: Recently, the activity of our enemies has increased in the territory of the controlled by Core|, and confirmation of this is my achievements in the battles #1 #2 #3 #4. Based on this, we can conclude that it is becoming harder and harder for ship classes to cross borders our space, with which it is sometimes difficult to cope. It's also worth remembering about the recent activity of nomads, about which I wrote in my patrol report. I ask for a promotion for using a heavier class of ships and suppressing enemy forces on the territory under our control. At your discretion ofcourse.

*nods*
Domino Harvy out.

Transmission Ends

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Promotion
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Domino Harvy,

Your actual rank is not Initiate, but rather Guardian. Regardless, as you have served The Core effectively since joining, and so you will be promoted to Knight rank.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
Pilot Name: John Darius Guerra
Your Current Rank: Initiate
Why you should be Promoted: I went into Iota and took some pics along with several nomad remains. I also brought several gunboat remains to Invicta. Here and Here

John Darius Guerra,

Your performance as Initiate has been exemplary. You will be promoted to Knight rank.

-N. Archos

Incoming Transmission
[Image: mGmQCWt.png]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comm ID: Domino Harvy
Source: Omicron Rho, Durban Base
Subject: Promotion
Encryption: Medium

Loading Message

Good day!
Pilot Name: Domino Harvy
Your Current Rank: Knight
Why you should be Promoted: Becouse "Pain is temporary, glory is forever" this words should motivate avery Core pilot on they duty.
As has been shown recently, The Corsairs and the Order were again activated they alliance, and not always on the battlefield, we have enough fire support. In case of raising me to the rank Templar
Using my knowledge and new improvements acquired in Human Upgrade Clinic I can support our forces at the right time.

*nods*
Domino Harvy out.

Transmission Ends
Pilot Name: John Darius Guerra
Your Current Rank: Knight
Why you should be Promoted: I have done the current requirements for the Templar rank and I do believe that I am worthy of the rank. The report about my current state and a combat report are both within the Combined Forces Channel.
One
Two

ID: John .B Garcia
Subject: Jackie Chuck - APM|
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Good evening colleauges.

Please process promotion to APM-Associate 2nd Class, for the above-mentioned pilot. Jackie has Served APM| in high capacity on numerous occasions, the two most recent accounts are as follows:

Attended Convoy to Bretonia to supply Iridium to a new business partner "BBC"
Provided the transfer of cargo for a contract with BAF

Kind Regards,
-John .B Garcia
Lead of Mustang Technologies and Assistant CEO of Core|APM
"Core|APM-Virtus.Invicta" Captain
Hauler, Scientist, Gentleman.

[Image: XyF9zD2.png]

John Darius Guerra, Domino Harvy,

You have taken the plunge. You have realised the limits of the human body and upgraded and ascended yourself to further greatness. Today, you leave behind the world of yesterday and embrace tomorrow. You evolve - no more are you a mere man, but you are ubermensch; the superman. May you serve The Core well as Templars.

John B. Garcia,

Excellent, it's good to see rising stars come forward in AP Manufacturing. We will adhere to your request, and promote Jackie Chuck to APM-Associate 2nd Class.

-N. Archos

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9