Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Promotions and Promotion Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pilot: Jordan Trace
Current Rank: Initiate
Why you should be Promoted: I've recently completed my trip to the Nomad lands on the Marlin VHF, knockin down 2 Nomad Gunships and carrying their remains to the Invicta Research Complex. Full report available here

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Promotion
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Initiate Trace,

Well done on completing your basic training, and in such short time. You have risen to the Rank of Guardian, wear that with pride. You'll find your new rank comes with new responsibilities but far less boot licking. I have taken a personal interest in your development and will be assigning you your next post, The Core| expects great things from the Guildmasters understudies so don't fail me. Your duty documents will arrive shortly.

-William Rottschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

ID: Domino Harvy
Subject: Promotion
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Good evening High Command.

Five days ago, once again Order made themselves felt. My ship was attacked by two Order CV-1 Osiris class Battleship - guncam record, of course, not without the help of the Arcani vessel named Core|A-"Autumnale", who recently just returned from the Liberty and immediately went into battle in the name of the Imperium. This record is only part of what we have to worry about during the week...

Enemy activity increases day by day, and one of our enemies, even though it suffers regular defeats, still finds resources for construction new battleships.

He straightened his shoulders

With your permission, I want to ask for prmotion to Paladin rank, and take responsibility for the command AP-609 "Mako" Core Battleship named "Everest", full name is Core|WV-Everest.

Pain is temporary, glory is forever!

Nods,
Domino Harvy
Core Templar, Sword of Empire
Hunter, Sex Symbol, Killer.

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship Ehrgeiz
Comm ID: "Scar"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.2
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Mr. Harvy, we've discussed your request and we've reached an unanimous decision.
In the past few months, you have proven your worth and your skills in combat. Furthermore, you've been a very effective killing machine and your headcount is through the roof. You've earned the rank of Paladin. Wear your colors proudly, Mr. Harvy and keep up the good work.

~Jessica Scarlet, Guildkeeper of the Core .

Terminating Connection

»ID: Augustus Henry
»Location: Planet Nauru, Omicron Delta
»Subject: RE: Report №1
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Initiate John Kingston,

Congratulations! You managed to complete the task and even carry a Gunboat remain back to our station. Next time I'd like to see how you could be good against those Order pilots.

Welcome to The Core with your first rank, Knight. You deserved it! Do not disappoint us

-Augustus Henry
Guildkeeper, The Core

ID: John .B Garcia
Subject: Jackie Chuck - APM|
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Good evening Jack,

It's starting to look like APM's got a few new stars in its ranks and there are a few files I'd like you to see,

Attachments:
Author: Ixen Kaldaka
Author: Damien Mekal

Ixen has taken to life in a Bison like a true APM employee, he's even rack up more over time than me this week! and he had the gonads go supply Faroe Shipping Platform whilst it was under fire. This guy is textbook APM.

Damien and his team are a little different, they like to do things their own way and don't really conform to the APM standard. This isn't a bad thing, seeing their reports really help break up the reading and their writing is very clear, precise and most importantly they bring in results, Stages 2-3 or Copiam are already completed for iridium and I'm happy they picked it up.

I'd like to submit both of these agents for a promotion to Associate - 2nd Class, They've clearly earned it.

Kind Regards,

-John .B Garcia
Lead of Mustang Technologies and Assistant CEO of Core|APM
"Core|APM-Virtus.Invicta" Captain
Hauler, Scientist, Gentleman.

[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omicron Rho
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.9 Rev.2
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

I concur. They are a perfect example of what an APM employee should be. Very well paid, very productive, very efficient. As of this moment, they are both promoted to Associate - 2nd Class. Congratulations, Ixen Kaldaka and Damien Mekal. Keep up the good work!
Daniels, out.
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Acting Director of APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Terminating Connection

»ID: Durban Administration centre
»Location: Druban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Guardian

Axel Torvals,

You have completed your initiation and are now a fully fledged Guardian of the Core|

Welcome to the Big Boy leagues, we expect great things from you.

[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omicron Rho
Displaying Contents

Damien Mekal, for your outstanding job, it has been decided that you shall be promoted to Associate 1st Class. Congratulations!
Ixen Kaldaka, you too have proven your efficiency and professionalism. You too have been promoted to Associate 1st Class. Congratulations!
This position comes with it's perks. 1st Class Associates have the right to use a total of 2 Calendar Months paid leave. While you occupy this ( Or Higher position) you also have access to the luxury Yacht Sagitarius. Limited to visitor area and conference halls. And last but not least, you two each will receive the keys to superlux quarters on Alabama. Only few people know these exist and even fewer have had the privilege to actually make good use of them. Good job, gentlemen! Keep up the good work.

Daniels, out.
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Acting Director of APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Terminating Connection

[Image: discojack.gif]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omega-55
Displaying Contents

Ladies and gentlemen, it's promotion time!~

Mr. Damien Mekal, you have been promoted to Overseer. Congratulations!
Mr. Valerian Aion, you have been promoted to Associate 1st Class! Cheers!

If anyone else feels he should've gotten a promotion, but did not, feel free to file a request and I promise you, it will be reviewed with two standard work days.
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Director of the APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9