Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kamome II. Done on June 6th 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Kamome MKII
http://p3d.in/k8ARt - 1.1.6
the two "bridges" look out of place, I would get rid of the forward one on the nose and add some more windows along the back behind the upper one
(07-27-2015, 05:18 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: [ -> ]the two "bridges" look out of place, I would get rid of the forward one on the nose and add some more windows along the back behind the upper one

Reason for more windows on a gas miner/hauler?
Reason for a rear (center) placed bridge when all GMG ships (and my GB if Haste eventually makes it in) have it in the front?
Wait..what's wrong with the Space APC?
(07-27-2015, 05:43 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Wait..what's wrong with the Space APC?

Its nose? Well, the lack of one?
Updated.
you got a little problem on the side of the ship ... where the round thing pops out. The upper and lower beam have no faces there and allow looking through the ship. (or its just a p3d bug - who knows )

other than that - very nice. ( liked the last one more though )

edit: never mind - there are plenty of invis faces - so i guess its just a part of your process
See small text in OP > Big Grin
Updated Op. Both there.
Try either mixing v1 front, top and bottom with v2 sides or just extend v1 sides backwards long enough so that those two pairs of fins don't pierce the third tank, how about that? Taking elements off of your GB and inserting here can work, but at some places correction is required.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7