Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Auction] Prime real-estate up for grabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CtDmHGo.jpg]

Good day all

Hope you all are well.

"Swellendam Inc." Base located in Liberty Space, Ontario F5 is up for Auction. Base is located close to Toronto Station and the TL to California JG. It is good situated base due to future developments in system and a 5min open space run to Platinum Ore field in Alberta trough the Alberta JG. The base is a Core 3 construct with a shield generator and 5 completed Storage modules and 2 open slots for new constructions. FOW and H-fuel can be found within Ontario system to maintain base. Base is standard DSE affiliated and is currently open docking rights.

Visual status:
Info & Location

Auction will start at 500mil and will run till Friday 31 August 00:00 UTC

Post bid amount below

Thank you all

Nox Lunar

ooRP: Due to RL changes, moving and new work i will not be able to maintain base by myself anymore and will not be able to log as much as i would like to. So sadly i will have to let it go.

[Image: ItoNBdO.jpg]
[Image: ubpozlJ.png]

Universal Shipping Inc. offically opens the budding at 500 million credits.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.
[Image: GMG_TB_o_C.Cong_zps5mmqn6qe.png~original]

[Image: cJMTWh5_zpsdvdhguml.png~original]

Konnichiwa,Nox Lunar.

Our bids are null and void

Yours,
Gas Miners Guild
Cheng Cong

[Image: GMG_TB_e_C.Cong_zpsxharvo9w.png~original]
BUMP

Only 22 hours left..... get your bids in if interisted.

Universal Shipping Inc. increases it bid to 900 million credits.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.
[Image: GMG_TB_o_C.Cong_zps5mmqn6qe.png~original]

[Image: cJMTWh5_zpsdvdhguml.png~original]

Konnichiwa,Nox Lunar.

The Gas Miners Guild
Shall formally be pulling out of the bids at this time, and veto our chances of purchasing and vetoing all our bids as challengeable for Swellingdam Inc. We wish Universal good luck on their current bid of 500,000,000 credits

Yours,
Gas Miners Guild
Cheng Cong

[Image: GMG_TB_e_C.Cong_zpsxharvo9w.png~original]
[Image: CtDmHGo.jpg]

Greetings

Ok bids are over and after some confusion with GMG proposal the base is sold to USI for the amount of 500mil.

Mr Tam Nyund please transfer funds to ABSA and codes will be sent to you via private terminal.

Thanks to all and safe skies.

Nox Lunar

Welcome and see links below for stock/requests and updates on base operations

[Image: ItoNBdO.jpg]
Mr. Lunar the funds have transferred inclosed is proof of the the transaction. please send the codes to my private comms and your ships will be welcome anytime if you still desire

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.