Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings from Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone! My name is Stefan, in the Interwebz I'm normally known as Carboxcide and I'm relatively new to discovery, although I have some experience in FL and RP from Monkey universe.
Now I've got a question: which faction should I join? I tried my luck with the Rheinland Marinenachrichtendienst, but I've yet to encounter another player flying these colours. Where does the active RP take place mostly?

Greetings and see you out there in the black
You came in a rather moment of void, since you appeared in the low peak of activity, because of (ironically) free time that everyone have during vacation.

Expect more activity at the end of August and later - also, server is more active around European evening and midnight.

You can contact Char Anzable on the forums, because he's German (and good friend of mine), so he'd be good to introduce you to the server.
Mhmhmhmhmh, hello fresh meat. Welcome to Discovery. Tongue

First of all you should read the rules.

Active RP usually takes place around the Omicrons imo, so The Core might be a good place for you. Though The Blood Dragons have quite a few things upcoming in Kusari.

But usually the best place for new players to start off would be trading factions like Daumann or Republican Shipping.
They can fund your first transport and there you can learn the basics, along with fund your following ships and chars.

Hope you have fun here, see you in space!

~Swag(should be Neko)Bunny
Welcome to Discovery! If you need anything at all or have any questions just feel free to PM me or anyone that is in the Angels, theyre all here to help you out. Hope to see you in space and interact with you more

(BEGINNING FACTION ADVERTISEMENT)

If you want to join your first faction I recommend joining a trading faction so you can get a good transport, as well as good people who can teach you the ins and outs of trading and making credits. One faction I'm in is Gateway if you'd like to check them out just navigate down to "Official Player Factions" And find them in Bretonia's section
Welcome here as you mentioned you flown MND of Rheinland so if you want fellow in same color join BDM| official rheinland intelligence agency
Welcome. You can't go wrong with joining a trading faction. I suggest Samura or IMG.
Hello there and welcome to Discovery.
Now, if you want to earn some cash you can join TTC| , if you don't have a transport you can get a free Serenity Class Transport.
TTC| Info - TTC| Recruitment

If you like Cardamine and Outcast RP try Bloodrose Syndicate
Bloodrose Syndicate Info - Bloodrose Syndicate Recruitment

If you have any questions feel free to PM Angels in-game or here on forum (those with white names)

Either way... welcome.
'sup, I'm mentioned Char Aznable. Active RP will be found everywhere on the server, although most of the time Liberty will be a tad problematic. If you're searching for RP-heavy factions to RP with and in, the best call would be to check the following:

~*~ - Sisterhood of Light, those are GC players that do really good RP
VWA - Bundschuh players, for the Rheinlandic experience
343 - Kusari Exiles (my faction, so blatant Faction advertising Big Grin) We try to RP more than we fight
|+| - The Crimson Cross are a fresh new start for Outcasts, and have good RP potential

Of course there are tons of other factions that have interesting RP and have been forgotten. If you need any help, feel free to contact me, I'll send you my Skype via PM then Smile

Good luck!
Char Aznable
Quote:~*~ - Sisterhood of Light
/summon Dunc-

Welcome to Disco.
There is no exit.
(07-28-2015, 06:11 PM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:~*~ - Sisterhood of Light
/summon Dunc-

~Summoning is Complete~

I'd third the sentiments listed above - Sisterhood of Light the Sisterhood of Dreams is a great roleplay faction all round - we're led by a German, too, if you want German Language explanations of whatever's going on. Most of our faction members are western or central Europeans.

Edit: This is when I remember I'm actually in the Sisterhood of Dreams, and the Sisters of light are a different faction altogether. Holy cow.
Pages: 1 2