Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ahoi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings from Bulgaria!

After many years of freelancering the Vanila version I guess it's time to try Discovery. Read lots of topics already, flied around here and there, got my favorite Eagle with some shiny upgrades, even got shot buy a cop accidentally in my first hour here Big Grin

So, it looks funny but I'm still just freelancering - in other words doing nothing at all. Guess it's time to choose a faction to join but it's not that easy. Can you give some advice, some pros and cons? I prefer lawful to criminal but to be honest the only thing I really want is being able to fly the Eagle being part of the faction. I'd appreciate any help Smile

Fly safely.
Welcome aboard. The best would be to join a trading faction like Samura or IMG. Eagle can be flown by almost any faction so don't worry about that. Also, you will probably need money for a transport so check http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=132031.

Have fun!
So much fresh meat, ahh~.
Anyhow welcome to Discovery!
Read the rules so you dont get in trouble.

Looking for a place to fly an Eagle mainly? Xeno Alliance would love you! Tongue

As always, trading factions are the best place for new players like you to learn basics of RP, and keep a good income to fund your characters. I personally would recommend Daumann or Republican Shipping.

Hope you have fun and see you in space!
Welcome to Discovery! Firstly, I suggest you to read the rules, if you haven't done it already.
You might join a trading faction as a start (I can recommend you Omicron Supply Industries). Eagle is civilian ship, so you will be able to fly it in almost every faction. Just try different roles as indie player and apply to a faction that is the closest to role you like.
(07-28-2015, 07:41 PM)Kirill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Discovery! Firstly, I suggest you to read the rules, if you haven't done it already.
You might join a trading faction as a start (I can recommend you Omicron Supply Industries). Eagle is civilian ship, so you will be able to fly it in almost every faction. Just try different roles as indie player and apply to a faction that is the closest to role you like.

Thanks for the tips, Kirill. I followed your advice and just applied at OSI.
Welcome and have fun.
Hello Nik0, welcome to Discovery.... you'll have fun here trust me. As for the faction thing you can browse TTC| and see if you're interested you can apply, if you don't have a ship, TTC| can provide you a Serenity Transport.

TTC| Info TTC| Recruitment