Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hohi folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd throw up a greetings as I plan to try this mode once I finish the single player. Only recently I found out about freelancer and am having a blast with the game so far. This mode looks like exactly what I've been looking in a sci fi game. I'm also looking forward to star citizen.

Hope to meet some of you in game soon. I had thought I would skip the single player but I'm finding it pretty good so far and plan to see it to the end before getting into this huge mood

/salute
Hello and welcome. If you are new to Freelancer as a whole I'd suggest completeling the storyline at least twice so you get to know some things as it's not easy. Once you're done be sure to explore the world as there are many interesting things in space. After that you're ready for multiplayer.
Pretty much what Antonio said, I finished single player quite a few times so if you need any tips just PM me. Wink

Welcome to Discovery Community, there is no way out.
Trust my doppelganger. The Singleplayer really is quite nice and you will understand a lot of disco through that.
And so I don't seem inferior to my preposter. Ask anything you want!

Beware there will be a lot of people advertising for their factions below this. Before you accept any. Think about what you would acutally like to do.
Welcome to Discovery! You will have fun here, trust me... also if you have any questions feel free to spam my PM.
Hello and welcome to our community! Finishing the single player is a great idea first, as Discovery picks up around 22 years after it. You might find the multiplayer a bit overwhelming, since you'll be thrown into a large galaxy with little to orient you, but fear not! Plenty of people are willing to help, and plenty of factions are always eager to recruit new players and teach them the ropes. You can glance through active, available factions in the Discovery RP 24/7 Faction sections of the forum.

If you have questions while you're on the server, see if there aren't any [Angels] online, they are Discovery players who spend some of their free time to help out as much as they can. Don't worry - we've all been newbies at some point!

Be sure to take a glance at the beginner tutorial, as this also contains plenty of answers to common questions and will help you get started, too. (We also currently are in the process of updating the most important tutorials, so stay tuned!)
Welcome do Disco.
There is no exit.
welcome!
Welcome to Freelancer Discovery Role-playing server, we embrace newcomers to find their place in our galaxy and enjoy it to the fullest, also its full of random lolz but thats not as important.
HOHI YOHO YOHO!!!! Welcome :]
Pages: 1 2