Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cats~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(08-01-2015, 08:43 PM)Pinko Wrote: [ -> ]Reminder that the Ecchi thread being shut down in 2011 is an utter injustice.
On the contrary. That was the best bit almost completely unnecessary internet censorship since the banning of Bobthemanofsteel. No wait I think that was the same event.

I firmly believe that Flood can be vastly improved by taking away all the things that I myself detest. Once we do away with cats, anime, internet memes, and Lean Cuisine frozen dinners, our Flood will be a fundamentally better Flood than it is today. Because I in particular will be happier. And that's all that should ever matter to anyone.
(08-02-2015, 02:19 AM)Craig Ferguson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2015, 08:43 PM)Pinko Wrote: [ -> ]Reminder that the Ecchi thread being shut down in 2011 is an utter injustice.
On the contrary. That was the best bit almost completely unnecessary internet censorship since the banning of Bobthemanofsteel. No wait I think that was the same event.

I firmly believe that Flood can be vastly improved by taking away all the things that I myself detest. Once we do away with cats, anime, internet memes, and Lean Cuisine frozen dinners, our Flood will be a fundamentally better Flood than it is today. Because I in particular will be happier. And that's all that should ever matter to anyone.

welp.....

CATS!
(08-02-2015, 02:19 AM)Craig Ferguson Wrote: [ -> ]cats, anime, internet memes, and Lean Cuisine frozen dinners

meow kawaii~, dank Spaghetti with Meatballs.

I missed yoooooou~
Techpriest Wrote:The dead cannot be summoned, Char Aznable.

Miaou Wrote:Something something

Apparently I'm a necomancer. And yes, pun intended.
Yes, cats.

[Image: GzMtNRz.jpg]
(08-02-2015, 02:19 AM)Craig Ferguson Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, I'm quite happy with the way this thread is going right now, it's been mostly about Cats, with the obvious offshoot into Cat Girls and not an 'ecchi' picture in sight as yet.

I like Cats, I've been owned by several cats over the years.

I no longer have a cat, as it's too hard to say goodbye to them at the end of their lives.
I mean.. how can you NOT love these things...

[Image: funny-cat-gifs-034-009.gif]
Indeed.. how can you NOT LOVE THEM!!!?
[Image: apBmYxp_460s.jpg]

Period.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8