Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys my name is Rick. New around i was dragged here by a friend which quit discovery
Rick Ross fan?

Anyways, welcome aboard. For start, be sure to read the rules before you start playing and I'd suggest joining a trading faction to earn some money, as that is your most important task at the moment. Have fun.
Actually both as my name is rick
Hey there, Rick!

Welcome to Disco, as what Antonio said, please take a good luck at the server rules, so you don't fall into trouble later.
Anyway, if you require any help, or have any problem whether it is In-game or on the forums, feel free to poke one of the [Angels] (the ones with white name here on the forums).
There is also the Tutorials subforum where you can find tutorials that may prove to be of extreme help to you.

Have fun with flooding/RPing/PvPing or whatever legal actions you may do.

Good luck

~Angel Ghost

Welcome to Discovery RP 24/7, as others have mentioned take a look at the rules, but most importantly have fun. If you need any help you can contact me trough Forum PM if you wish so. Good luck in space!
Hey sup!
Is that guy that quit disco coming back then to help you?
Anyways have fun around here.
[Image: baf3ff0f29b26309b863df472936bb340cde9228...b340d6.jpg]

Welcome, and have fun! Don't hesitate to ask stuff.
Don't hesitate to ask Mimir about his diabetes problems too.
And dont hesitate to pet me Nya~.
Just kidding, tho I wont mind it. xP
Welcome to the madhouse fresh meat.
Ok the guy is not coming back and the petting thing sounds interesting
Pages: 1 2