Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Lane Hackers, Mr. Yoshida | Sender: Hebishima
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gih9wXb.png]

Transmission- Planet Junyo orbit, Shikoku System
Loading feed: 60%, 78%, 94%, 100% complete...
Handle name: Hebishima , Takarabune Conglomerate
Encryption: TBKC-oo0234

Hajimemashite, members of the Lane Hackers, and greetings once again, Mr. Yoshida. My name is Hebishima, a representative of the Takarabune Conglomerate.

Hope your business has been working as smoothly as ever. So far as we are concerned in the Takarabune, and our partners at the Hogosha syndicates elsewhere, we have not seen any troubles arising from Liberty for a good while. This something we can appreciate as an effort by the Lane Hackers.

Now, I've come today looking for some answers to a recent phenomenon. Things seems calm on the Liberty border, but inside Kusari there has been some turmoil brought by groups you most certainly know well. The Golden Chrysanthemums, or at least a less scrupulous section of them are showing a lot on our informer sights here and there in Kusari, seemingly more agitated than we can afford.

It is a fact that there is a underground stream of that Outcast cardamine that flows to the GC hiding spots, and from there to your locations in Liberty. While we are not the most devout fans of such practices, as you know, we hoped that a certain loosening on our part regarding the LH transports and suppliers would keep that cargo flowing into Liberty without having to stop too long in Ksuari, and giving the GC too much chance to divert it out of their circles for distribution in our society.

Now, the GC seem agitated, and we are certain that Hogosha pressure on their trade and patrols is not the reason. We have seen some of them with frequent companions of outcast origin, and it seems that this might be related.

What I ask of Mr, Yoshida, and of other LH knowledgeable of the affairs on northern Liberty, is to inquire about the reasons of this change, and provide us with anything that might shed light on the matter.

I'm sure we can arrange for some appropriate exchange for anything you have at the hand at the moment, as well for any posterior research efforts.

I hope you take this as an opportunity to maintain our untroubled working relations.

May the Fortunes bless your journeys.

Hebishima, takarabune Conglomerate
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello again Mr. Hebishima.

It is always nice to hear from our friends in Kusari. I am sure you have heard about our late June agreement that we established with the Silvereye Dragons on behalf of the Hogosha Association. However August has arrived and we have not received an artifact shipment from the Association yet.

Perhaps you are not even personally involved in the artifact trade considering the broad spectrum of Hogosha activities, however as a Takarabune Conglomerate representative I believe that it is well within your rights to know about this little issue.

Moving on to the matter at hand, I understand that you are aware of the frequent Golden Chrysanthemum visits to Leiden Base. While it is true that we have a number of business partners in Kusari one of whom is the Hogosha, each one supports us in a different field and we trust in their discretion in order to maintain the status quo. GC are indeed responsible for moving cardamine from Kusari into Liberty. And here I wish to underline a very important fact.

Cardamine is not a normal product because its production is limited. Furthermore, as you may well know, we own a large portion of the cardamine trafficking in Liberty which means in simple words that if more cardamine stays in Kusari and is not moved to our market, it is a direct loss to our profits. And of course, cardamine staying in Kusari is also against the interests of the Hogosha.

So we are together on this. Mr Hebishima I want to assure you that we do not have any involvement or attachment to the competitive cardamine market of Kusari. Subsequently we have no information about its trafficking or know the people who pull the strings. And since it involves smuggling, we do not have any data which we can gather from the trade lane and jump gate network.

That being said, we also barely had any encounters with this new "Sisterhood" in order to know more about them. They are not the usual type, these ones seem to be very radical something which I would rather prefer to avoid. But yet again I only had a brief encounter with them, I cannot make an accurate description.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

*recalibrating transmission frequency - reapplying encryption protocols- *

Konbanwa Yoshida-san, it is me again. I hope your colleagues at Leiden have some space to spare at their warehouses for some more containers of quality artifacts for appraisal and distribution. They should be arriving in the next few days.

Today I come on behalf of some colleagues within the Hogosha Association, who have recently relocated to a sector that is governed by what common folk recognizes as the House of Bretonia. Whether does the old entity can still be called that or not is not our topic for today.

It has come as no surprise that after a prolonged absence of operatives of our organization in that region that things would have suffered some changes. Being outlawed by the forces of the law, as well as subsequent updates on the civilian neural net interface and protocols used in Bretonian space, have let us unable to link up to the regional network, which we cannot do without. Not only we are unable to listen to the chatter of police patrols and the communications of merchants and competitors, not only we aren't able to keep an "electronic" eye on those scoundrels of Trafalgar, but we also are unable to watch the matches of the Bretonian LancerBall league, as well as remote transmissions of the Dublin races.

We come to you today to acquire the services and skills that the Lane Hackers proud themselves in. We ask of you to create or adapt a suitable Counterfeit Software that will overcome the Bretonian securities, and grant us the ability to connect and use the civilian networks ( exploitable military channels would be nice too, but not required). A starting package of 10.000 units, for distribution to our agents and partners that may be in the need of such measures. We also envision a regular 5.000 units update, to keep in tune with the progress of the network.

It might be a very short an simple work for your expertise, so I wont dabble in production costs before hearing from your part. We are able to offer a very reasonable financial compensation. We will be able to pick them up from Leiden upon a short notice, but we may also pay extra for any shipments of the materials to Kabukicho Depot if they are on time for our next convoys to Bretonia.

I'll be available to reply to any inquiries or price negotiations you wish to perform.

Hebishima, Takarabune Conglomerate

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day.

Creating a fake civilian identity for the Bretonian network is a rather simple task. You can bring an artifact shipment to Leiden and our vendors will provide you with the software needed which will allow you to enter that particular network under the identity of a Bretonian citizen. Unfortunately military channels are considerably more controlled and firewalled especially with Bretonia being in a war state for about a decade now. It takes even for us months of work before we manage to inflitrate a military network, and I suspect you do not have the time to wait for it.

As always, it has been a delight talking to you Mr Hebishima.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

*recalibrating transmission frequency - reapplying encryption protocols- *

They say simple is best, and in this case I agree with the exchange provided. Very well, I'll have one of our pilots that will head there purchase the modified IDs, after his delivery of the artifacts.

Any deliveries will be presented on that channel you referred before.

Hebishima, Takarabune Conglomerate