Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi - I'm Voronsky!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone, I'm an old player of Freelancer since the MS servers days and the such. My time with freelancer has always been a rollercoaster , but I tihnk due to recent interest of star citizen, i wanted to relieve the nostalgia of freelancer. It's 2015 and im mind blowin how this game is still quite good , I believe it was a game ahead of its time. Anywho, I am new to Discovery GC, been checking out Crossfire and Discovery but Discovery definitely has the interaction so, I wanted to introduce myself!

I'd like to thank Angel - Pinko (or Pink?) if you see this, thanks for such a great help and answering my questions!
Welcome to this great community.
Feel free to ask me or every Angel in this community.
Don't forget to read the rules, and also don't fotget, not every wiki section is up to date.

Have a nice time here, cya in space.

Regards,
Gerhard Wolf
welcome ))
Greetings
Thanks everyone! I am new to the whole "RP" thing with freelancer, so I am reading over some of the RP posts people made in their respective faction recruitment section to get a feel as to how to integrate Rp correctly into the server
Hey there!
Have fun and welcome. Don't mind the drama too. It is what keeps the community running. Wink
see yeah maybe in space.