Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First of all I'd like to say welcome to the forums buddy, I might have run into you at some point as I played back in 4.85 too, and second is to all of the others, I just love how everyone is in agreement that you can never run away from Disco and that its a "crazy lulzness" community.
Nope, never actually played crossfire, i tried once, then my computer crashed Tongue
Well, suggestionwise, it all depends on what you're looking for. There are a bunch of RP-centric factions on the server, and biased as I am I can of course only provide my own opinion, but the factions I had fun the most in the past were:

VWA (Bundschuh faction)
Bowex) Bretonian Trading faction
|+| Crimson Cross (interesting take on Outcast lore)
and of course my own faction, {343}, which are Kusari Exiles.
(08-02-2015, 05:56 AM)Glis Wrote: [ -> ]I just love how everyone is in agreement that you can never run away from Disco and that its a "crazy lulzness" community.

Theyre right, you don't just stop playing Disco, or Freelancer, period. Smile
(08-02-2015, 06:00 AM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]VWA (Bundschuh faction)
Bowex) Bretonian Trading faction
|+| Crimson Cross (interesting take on Outcast lore)
and of course my own faction, {343}, which are Kusari Exiles.

Thank you Char, ill look into those factions Smile
Welcome to Disco Loyal. If you happen to have any questions then feel free to throw me or any other Angels your questions. They can be identified with the white names and the [Angels] tags in game.

If you're looking for a faction which will ensure you make as much money as possible then perhaps look into Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing (BMM).

Have fun!
Hello, welcome to forums read the rules or whatever

Also totally join Core| BD| [ALG]
(08-02-2015, 10:01 AM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, welcome to forums read the rules or whatever

Also totally join Core| BD| [ALG]
[Image: LyujtF4.png]

You should go independent for now and explore before settling down on a faction.
He... probably knows a lot about disco already if he's played since 85.

anyway, you should read the disco meme thread to give you the tldr on the politics around here
Thank you all for the kind welcome and good tips Smile
Pages: 1 2