Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Started out playing 4.85 and played up to the new 4.88 without realizing there was a forum for this awesome mod!
Oops Tongue

So, its about time I said hi!
Hello!
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here !

RiP RL, welcome to Disco ;-)

U koowz we xpect U 2 Forumlance, NAOU ?
Lol, thanks Smile

Ill try to be on the forums, unfortunately i cant say the same for the servers Sad
Oops... that one word that just made it all worth it. While me, myself, and I, merely joined just a tad late to the party sadly. I wish I coulda been here back then, bollocks.

Minor rants aside. Welcome to the Abyss. Here you will find nothing but The Best. Ranging from insanity to pure bliss, glory and death, cruelty and kindness.
LET THE GAMES, BEGIN.
Better late than never Smile
Get ready to give your soul and your life to this evil thing know as "Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7" c: cause once you start playing~ you can't stop. Other than that, Welcome to the Forumz <3
I look forward to RPing, just looking for a good faction to start with Smile
What kind of faction are you searching for, then?
Loyal hmm... There was a guy from Crossfire called Loyal, you aren't that one are you? o_O Also welcome )))
Honestly, i dont know Tongue

Could be Outcast, or Nomad, or Gallic Navy, or GMG, Blood Dragons....? So many choices...

Guess I'm kinda searching for suggestions then, aren't I? Tongue
Pages: 1 2