Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ahoi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured I should stop by here and say Hi!

I've played Discovery on a LAN with some friends about a year back. I really enjoyed all of the story and complexity that Discovery added so decided that I should give the RP server a shot, so here I am. I've been looking for a while for some good RPness and from looking around the forums it looks like I've found the right place.

I'm currently in the process of planning out my first real character, possibly a lane hacker or some such thing. I created a character a few days ago to get used to Discovery again (theres so much to learn) and I'm not very happy with him so he's going away for a while. At least until I get a better plan for him and can manage some RP with him.

I'm looking forward to flying with all of you! :D
Looks like you started on the right foot!

Welcome to Discovery and have a wonderful time here. Its good to see people like you join us here in RPing!
Thanks for the welcome:D
[color=#99FF99]Welcome! Enjoy this server and remember to RP. read the rules. And don't buy a cap ship! Have fun and sees ya in game!
Welcome to Discovery, browse the rules first and have fun on the server.
Don't be afraid to purchase a capital ship like the poster above me as already done but tells you not to.
Welcome. :)

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship, regardless of what Kindred says.

Anyway, if you need help you can PM me.

If you are looking for a Lane Hacker clan, there is the LH or the [HF], run by Xoria(?) and Razr(?) respectively. You can also be independent. If you really want a capital ship, once you are factionalised you can get one, and there won't be as many issues.

Enjoy.
Welcome to Discovery! Play nice, make some friends, and have fun!

Oh, and keep away from Synth Paste. The teeth discoloration (Purple!) and hair loss are barely worth dieing.