Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shoddy active time for now {Nevermind~}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My dad's just been taken to the hospital with heart-rate complaints. So far it doesn't look like much but I need to spend some time with him and helping with family stuff so; no promises on activity. This includes the mountain of RPs I keep promising people.

To all the Cross guys: New month means new check-in. Log and do things:

Shiz, get started on that thing we talked about (yes, both of them)
Snoopy: finish your bloody RP already so I can stop complaining to you about it
Tomas: respond to my comm
Vulk: resurrect yourself and do something
Misfit: Fix your base
Loki: Still havent sent that comm to a particular gallic faction have you?
Radion: Doin' fine, but could be doing more (log sometime mayhaps?)
Ace: Help Orange find his bearings and get a tagged ship up and ready to go
Orange: burn things and then 1v1 your brother (preferably don't burn your brother
Finn: ... do Finn things?

BD: I'll rename the Hiei once I post this; use the name I keep promising you well

K'Hara: Someone take over for me as 99-guardsMcManMann during Eastern USA nighttime

Sorry guys, I'll get back at it when I can, but for now I've got a family member in need.

Ciao
Good luck to you and your father. See ya when ya get back bruh.
Good luck, and I wish your father well! Cya when you're back Smile
Good luck with the RL things, make sure that you get those in order, before thinking about Disco.
no problem mate, spend time with family, they are above everything, hope all goes well
Quote:Loki: Still havent sent that comm to a particular gallic faction have you?
>.>
<.<
AFK
[Snarky Retort]Maybe you'll get to keep that microphone after all[/Snarky Retort]

But seriously, I hope everything goes well. He is far more important than us.
Good luck Scourge ^.~

Btw. nothing about mee? Tsk.
i hope you didn't forget to equip malta with a ranseur armor plate against the core raids
hey at least those 1-2 rapiers will pump that activity up a few days by staying and killing all those threshers am I right!!!!

See ya' bro. Good luck with your dad.

Update: Thankfully it turned out to be a false alarm; We've been doing a lot of yardwork lately and it turns out that some of the strenuous physical activity we've been doing agitated something in his lungs and caused the chest-pains and heartrate issues.

Alls been solved. He's taking it easy for now and we're all breathing a sigh of relief. Thanks everyone for the kind words and blah blah blah blah the gushiness is making me hurl

I may've jumped the gun on my post but when your mother bursts into your room and tells you your father's having heart issues, you tend to assume something worse.

either way:
Pages: 1 2