Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers (LH~).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Spn9xHM.jpg]
Transmitter ID: Shogun Nagahide Niwa

Konnichiwa, Yoshida-san and the rest of the Hackers.

The Shogunate will soon be in need of your particular brand of technological expertise. Particularly, your skills with computer systems.

Several warships will soon come into the possession of the Shogunate, thanks to recent battlefield successes, and we would like to employ your aid in cleaning and making sure that there are no hidden 'surprises' in the ships systems.

We may also have interest in custom software systems for these ships, crafted by your excellent technicians.

We await your reply with interest.

Signed,
Shogun Nagahide

Boosting Signal

Signed,
Shogun Nagahide

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Yoshida here.

We have received your message and we are currently working on finding the most applicable, productive, efficient, cunning, realistic, safe and costless way. Please bear with us for a little longer.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/gOoldPU.png?1[/img][img float=right]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_30918.png?dateline=1421605737[/img]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Ira Gamagori アイラ蒲郡, Daimyo 大名
Recipient: Lane Hacker's,Shogun Nagahide Niwa
Source: "Yamato" ヤマト, Blood Dragons
Subject: " Voice Lock-down breaker"
Encryption: "Extreme"

Konnichiwa Lane Hacker's ,
My name is Ira Gamagori and I am one of the Daimyos in the Blood Dragons. I am contacting you with the grace of Shogun Nagahide Niwa to ask for assistance in a problem that has come up in a vessel witch was Captured in the recent days. To describe the problem its a Voice Lock-down command that Captains and first officers receive from the High command so they could prevent the ship getting captured when boarding parties enter the ship witch was in this case. But it would appear that the voice lock-down technology has very much advanced since the Republic took over its very advanced and hard to brake so I would like some professional help.

We already tried to get the Captain and the first officer of the Vessel to Cooperate and lift the voice lock down but with no results, and I am turning towards you respectful Lane Hackers for Aid. As work on this project can't proceed without having full access to the ship's systems. I am Attaching the Entire Voice Lock-down encryption and a voice sample for you to work on.

Arigatou Gosaimasu for the attention.

Respectfully,
Daimyo大名
Ira Gamagoriアイラ蒲郡
"Yamato"ヤマト

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...uploading.data...

Greetings Shogun Nagahide, Daimyo Ira.

We should admit that our former experience with Kusarian warship software was rather limited so we spent the previous days assembling information on what our technicians could possibly need, and of course about the feasibility of the whole project.

From a personal standpoint, I will agree with the Shogun and expect to find more malware hidden inside. I am also of the opinion that it would have been more efficient to simply remove entirely the affected computer hardware and install your own instead.

In any case we're ready to send from Leiden to Kyoto a team of 10 technicians who will do the hard work of exterminating the cyber defences. We hope they will be accommodated accordingly and be provided with all the materials that they deem necessary in order to complete their work.

As for the reward, I do not think it is necessary to ask for payment from our friends. We are certain that the Blood Dragons will also be at our side if we ever ask for their help. However there is a recent matter which has created issues to our operatives in Kusari. I am sure you are well-aware of Interspace Commerce, the economic giant responsible for bailing out the collapsing Kusari Empire and of course insuring the Great Chukogu Jump Gate Project. As of late they have been teaming up with GMG transports which creates issues with the agreement that we made with Shogun Kohaku in Kyoto a few months ago. Subsequently we would like our operatives to be allowed to act in self-defense if they are pursued or engaged by GMG vessels.

Konnichiwa, Yoshida-san.

The idea of simply dispensing with the systems all together was considered, however that would not necessarily negate any potential tracking systems. Once we are sure they are clean, then some will be properly dispensed with. If you wish to take the removed systems yourselves, we would be glad to accommodate that wish.

The Technicians will be welcomed and treated as honored guests. Any materials they need shall be readily supplied.

On to the last matter, Self-defense is something you have a right to do and would never be considered a breach of the agreement between the Shogunate and the Lane Hackers. We have been experiencing some.... 'issues' with the Gas Miners ourselves lately, so we can hardly fault you if they decide to attack your vessels.

It has been a pleasure talking with you Yoshida-san.

Signed,
Shogun Nagahide

...uploading.data...

Konnichiwa Blood Dragons.

Our technicians have been safely transported to Kyoto Base. The head of the team is Mr. Red Grant. He may use this channel to request anything however it would be optimal if you can provide him access into the Blood Dragon internal comms. In this channel he will also report the conclusion of the work.

Our team has also been provided with all the software that we own and could prove useful to them, as well as cardamine supplies for a week. It is my estimation that the work won't be concluded within seven days so it might be prudent to import some extra cardamine to Kyoto.

Finally, I would like to thank you for the matter with the Gas Miners Guild. The Lane Hackers are renowned for strictly following and honoring all their agreements so we had no choice but to "fix" this loophole.

...Interruptor.Red.Grant.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Red%20Grant%20Formal.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

Greetings Blood Dragons.

My name is Red Grant. As you may well know our team is working in Kyoto Base for the last few days. The cyber systems of the warships are indeed well-defended and we believe it will be more time efficient if we infiltrate them on the hardware level.

In order to achieve that, we woud require a total of 3,000 Nanocapacitors and another 3,000 Lasers. They are critical for our work. Furthermore, our cardamine supplies are running low which, as you may well know, we need it in order to survive but also to remain intellectually advanced. If you don't know a better source, we are aware that the local Ainu Depot stores large amounts of cardamine. I think 200 units are enough to keep us for the next few weeks.

Kind regards.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...uploading.data...

Greetings Blood Dragons.

It has come to the attention of the Professorship that this channel suffered some content losses last Fall and they thus ordered me to briefly describe the most significant details of the lost content for archival purposes. This in no way means there are any loose ends, your request has been completed for half a year now.

1. Daimyo Gamagori replied to this channel reporting that the deliveries concerning Mr Grant's requested commodities have been completed.
2. About two weeks later Mr Grant reported that the reparations on the KNF warship have been completed. He mentioned that the infected hardware molecules had been removed and requested permission to take them back to Liberty for further study.
3. Shogun Niwa replied thanking our organization for the support and granting Mr Grant's request. She also mentioned the willingness of the Blood Dragons to the return the assistance but I believe this is not necessary, since we consider this help as our duty towards a dear and close friend.

That would be all. Before I terminate this channel I would like to inform you that the Lane Hackers are closely monitoring the war in Kusari and our support and allegiance lies, as always, to the Shogunate's side.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...