Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just wanted to say hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am new to discovery, and so far; i am very impressed. I used to play freelancer alot when it came out years ago...but lost interest. The mod you guys have put together brought back my interest in this game. You have a fantastic server and I'm very excited to play more. I tend to like to roleplay Leiji Matsumoto characters...i.e Harlock, Emeraldes etc... For those who dont know its late seventies and 80's anime mostly that you have probably seen on tv or in a daftpunk video. Galaxy Express 999 is a good example. Im not an anime nerd, I dont know a whole lot about anime, just this particular area of it. :-)
First post , a welcome
Second post , a character bio
Already starting great:PWelcome!
oh yes galaxy express 999 is well known to me

i havent watched very much of it but i have read about captain harlock and how that era of space anime suddenly became all mixed up -- Battleship yamato is somhow connected with GX999 - and its great tos ee daft punk bring it all back too:)

welcome to the server !
Welcome to Discovery! Play Nice, make some friends, and have some fun!

Oh, and Synth Paste. Good luck if you ingest it. Teeth discoloration (purple) and hair loss definitely isn't worth the death you get!
Welcome to the server and forums.:)

Some people hate any reference to anime here, but you cannot please everyone.

Anyway, join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

If you need any help, PM me. I should be able to help you out.

The Sirius sector is awaiting. Enjoy.
Welcome.
*snickers*

Weellcome.. wellllllcome indeed...

*walks of crazily*

*collapses from sleep deprivation*
Greetings!

I was the same way with Freelancer - a lot of playing a few years ago but not much since. There's a lot of fun here though.

Just use some common sense and things should be good. Enjoy!
Welcome to Discovery. I should warn you that once you start playing this game your soul ultimately belongs to it and you'll never be able to leave.;)

Enjoy your stay, follow the rules, and go find yourself a good faction to run with and you'll do just fine.
Welcome to the asylum. *cracks whip at Ximen*

It's fun here.................................
Pages: 1 2