Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Online Navmap (v5.0, thread updated 10.10.2023)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Thanks
Hi,
found a little bug:

Nansei Research Complex:
This object with internal nickname ku03_04 is located on the plane, and has infocard number 65667, base description infocard number 65668 and name infocard number 196751. It belongs to Farmers Guard.

It in fact belongs to Kempeitai.
(04-23-2017, 06:59 PM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
found a little bug:

Nansei Research Complex:
This object with internal nickname ku03_04 is located on the plane, and has infocard number 65667, base description infocard number 65668 and name infocard number 196751. It belongs to Farmers Guard.

It in fact belongs to Kempeitai.
Duly noted; thanks for the heads-up! Big Grin This is a known issue due to errors in the faction lookup list - I'm working on making it an automagically generated thing so that issues like this won't happen again with future mod updates, but until then I'll make sure to update this by hand ASAP.
Dear , I had an idea here, to put faction ZOI on the map. It would be of a great help to most of the players, especially the new ones. ZOI zones for all factions are almost impossible to remember, and sometimes we need to check if we can attack certain players in certain systems, or if we can be attacked by them. Here is how I imagine:

[Image: vFmtD8d.jpg]
(I selected real Blood Dragons ZOI, as stated in their ID - Kusari and adjacent systems + Lyonnais)
EDIT: btw I got it wrong, Tau-37 is also inside the zone since it adjacent to Kusari! See why the map is needed?
EDIT2: And Tau-23 and Tau-29 and Sigma-13 >.<

In same way, also could be made the dock/nodock map (example: zoners can't dock in main house systems, and so on).
as a player that has had a few small issues in the past from zoi i think this is a great idea.
Hmh - I thought a bit about how I could implement this now, but I'm still missing a few key pieces before I could do something like this - it's definitely on my to-do list, though, thanks for the suggestion! Big Grin

EDIT: The main thing that I'm missing is a good way of automagically rendering the region overlays like the one you put on to show the systems that aren't in the Blood Dragon ZOI; doing that is a lot more difficult than it seems at first glance, unfortunately.
Error, you may want to check this out on your Interactive Map.

This is for the AEP for Planet Ameins, Picardy:

Atmospheric Entry Point
>>>SCANNING: Safe re-entry vector verified.<<<

A beacon demarcating a favorable entry point into the planet's atmosphere for small vessels.
Initially discovered by the Gas Mining Guild (GMG) in 620 AS, the planet Kurile exists at the heart of an anomaly, a gravitational tidal pool that creates a clear zone in the middle of the otherwise treacherous nebula. The planet itself is entirely covered in water with a saline content so high that it is toxic to almost all known aquatic life elsewhere in Sirius. Despite this, Kurile possesses a single native life form, a microorganism that manages to thrive in its otherwise poisonous oceans. Samura eventually managed to construct a collection platform on Kurile to harvest the microorganisms for use at the fisheries on Planet Junyo. The planet harbors some 2500 workers, all of whom live on the floating platform.
Technical info
This object with internal nickname ga12_01 is located on the plane, and has infocard number 511003, base description infocard number 511004 and name infocard number 550032. It belongs to Council.
(05-10-2017, 01:36 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]Error, you may want to check this out on your Interactive Map.

This is for the AEP for Planet Ameins, Picardy:

Atmospheric Entry Point
>>>SCANNING: Safe re-entry vector verified.<<<

A beacon demarcating a favorable entry point into the planet's atmosphere for small vessels.
Initially discovered by the Gas Mining Guild (GMG) in 620 AS, the planet Kurile exists at the heart of an anomaly, a gravitational tidal pool that creates a clear zone in the middle of the otherwise treacherous nebula. The planet itself is entirely covered in water with a saline content so high that it is toxic to almost all known aquatic life elsewhere in Sirius. Despite this, Kurile possesses a single native life form, a microorganism that manages to thrive in its otherwise poisonous oceans. Samura eventually managed to construct a collection platform on Kurile to harvest the microorganisms for use at the fisheries on Planet Junyo. The planet harbors some 2500 workers, all of whom live on the floating platform.
Technical info
This object with internal nickname ga12_01 is located on the plane, and has infocard number 511003, base description infocard number 511004 and name infocard number 550032. It belongs to Council.
Thanks for the heads-up; will take a look a that. It's (obviously) not supposed to be adding the second infocard there.
That's just a bug in the mod. It should be fixed in the next version. http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1887405
Are you sure? That infocard isn't there when I check in-game, so I'm pretty confident that that's due to my map being a bit naively implemented and thus attempting to adding an extra base infocard where there isn't one.

EDIT: Ah, I guess it's already fixed then - I'll have to get the latest patch uploaded ASAP then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43