Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Online Navmap (v5.0, thread updated 10.10.2023)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
(12-09-2018, 04:46 PM)WFCDefi Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
Just wondering if a small change could be made to the positioning of the Pennsylvania System on the main map just to be lowered a tad like on the in-game one.
I only ask as it helps show the jumphole between Texas & California.

Pennsylvania

Cheers and sorry for being pedantic in advance!
Thanks for the suggestion, will test a bit and see how that looks!
Hi.

Very good work on this map of yours, having something to reference while I check everything out after a long hiatus has been very handy. Kudos. Smile

I've noticed there are a few things missing though, the Zurich jumphole and Eschner Wreck in Cologne and the Cologne jumphole and Davos Base and it's accompanying satelite and weapons platforms in Zurich aren't on your map, although the cavities in the clouds they occupy seem to be depicted. The Unknown system connected to Kansas doesn't seem to want to load for me either, though I'm not even sure if it still exists considering it's now obsolete and I haven't looked for it yet.
(12-16-2018, 10:25 AM)Touchmenot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Very good work on this map of yours, having something to reference while I check everything out after a long hiatus has been very handy. Kudos. Smile

I've noticed there are a few things missing though, the Zurich jumphole and Eschner Wreck in Cologne and the Cologne jumphole and Davos Base and it's accompanying satelite and weapons platforms in Zurich aren't on your map, although the cavities in the clouds they occupy seem to be depicted. The Unknown system connected to Kansas doesn't seem to want to load for me either, though I'm not even sure if it still exists considering it's now obsolete and I haven't looked for it yet.

Hello there.

The "Problem" here is: The Navmap was last updated at 25th of November. The Zurich update is from 1st of December. . That's why Davos, the Cologne Jumphole and the other Stuff in Zurich is not up-to-Date so far. But it will be fixed soon enough i guess

Don't know what the problem with unknown is though. the system still exists according to the Companion and FLStat (The Shrine is still listed there). I also tried the The Shrine in the Single player. So yeah. Looks like it's a problem with the Navmap.

P.S.: For references you can always use the Companion and the Disco Wiki. Still enough outdated pages, especially the NPC Faction Pages, but we are constantly working on it to get this old Lady back to its former glory. Or atleast near to its former Glory. The systems for example are generally up-to-Date with the Jump Hole locations or Bases, because we can update them via the Companion. Nebulas, Planets and other Stuff needs the Navmap though. It's a way easier that way.
Hi; I'll be taking a look at this as soon as I can, I'm just a bit busy with exams right now so updates are a bit delayed - my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
@ xiphos: Fair enough, I only just got back into disco a few days ago, didn't realise the last update was that recent, still used to longer dev cycles I guess :p Cheers for the heads up.

: No need to apologise, It hasn't caused me any inconvenience at all, just pointing out some missing stuff. If anything I find your map hugely convenient. Have fun with your exams btw, I'd wish you good luck but you probably don't need it Wink
There's been a new connection with an update. Could you please update the map if that's no huge effort? I mean it's just one connection =)
Putting "The Shrine" into search-bar makes the map being generated forever, while things like "Malta" work flawlessly.
- Not sure if others share the problem
(02-01-2019, 12:11 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]There's been a new connection with an update. Could you please update the map if that's no huge effort? I mean it's just one connection =)
Yeah, planning on getting that done tonight - will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the delay.

(02-01-2019, 12:39 PM)StDH Wrote: [ -> ]Putting "The Shrine" into search-bar makes the map being generated forever, while things like "Malta" work flawlessly.
- Not sure if others share the problem
Yep, looks like a bug - thanks for the heads-up, added it to my issue tracker. Should not take long to fix.
Small PSA: The map hasn't been moved quite yet, as far as I can see; the usual mirror site is still up and running at https://471.no/Navmap/ until the main site is back.

EDIT: All good now, it seems. Thanks!

EDIT2: Looks like that was restored from an old backup, and I haven't got access to updating it yet - would still recommend using the link above for now.[/s]

EDIT3: See below.
The version of the map hosted at https://space.discoverygc.com/navmap is now up-to-date again - thanks, !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43