Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tyria Regalia || The Time Has Come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Hello my dear Tyria.

I hope you have not forgotten me, I am Wolfgang Weisen. In our last meeting you requested some items which would assist you in your mission. It was not exactly easy, but we gathered them all.

Please go to Barrier Gate Station, Bell & Co. Self-Storage Services, Inc., section 4, locker 27. Password is 2427537. Inside there you can find your new uniform, identity and a relatively recent dossier. All belonging to the Royal Navy.

Then take the elevator and head upwards to level 4 and enter section 3. This section is fully owned by the Lane Hackers and this is where a Valor escape pod is safely kept. Our associates there have been instructed to assist you with the plot that you have devised.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...boosting.signal...retransmitting.message....

...Transmission Incoming....
Signal Location: Thunder Bay Depot
Sender ID Confirmed: Tyria Regalia
Subject: RE: The Time Has Come ---- Encryption: Maximum

Of course I have not forgotten you, Monsieur. Truly, I remember everything back to our first discussion in the shadow of Houston.

I'm excited by this news you bring me and I have been laboring hard to prepare myself for the task. I shall begin within the week. I have a couple of my own projects that I need to get secured before I undertake something of this magnitude. I will send word when I have started my infiltration. Do you have a secure frequency that you would prefer I use for this?

...Transmission Terminated...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Good day.

I believe I have provided you with sufficient instructions in my private message. And don't forget your reward. My offer will always be on the table. As for your question, you can use this secured channel to report your activities. For additional protection, our notorious cipher is at your disposal.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...