Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: the new guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello folks. I'm sort of new here. started playing about 2 weeks ago.
Was thinking of introducing myself, so you old dogs would go a bit easier on me "wesker akhm"
I am Luka and I come from Slovenia. Starlancer was epic, freelancer was awesome, disco is OVER 9000!!! So yeh, I think I'm gonna stick around, no matter how much wesker hates me haha Big Grin
I am already a member of Core and I see this community is filled with people with good attitude (yes wesker, I mean you too) and am looking forward to blow stuff up, getting blown up and laughing at the squids as they try to speak to me telepathically with their nonsense gibberish, making the occasional blue milk run, raid and RP.
oh yeh and wesker.

(just had to, sorry) hahahha

in disco I am known as Casanova Cas.

and I would also put in here a special thanks to --johnywalker-- the nice guy from pensi, who introduced the basics of mining, IDing, and basic ruleset of the server.
wow hi Smile
heyheyeheyeheyeheyeheyeehey
nomad RP *...(feelings)....~Warmth~...*

anyway welcome Smile
Ahoj! Smile and welcome!
muahahaha faction can't try and sweep in and recruit him because I nabbed him already >:]
*...~Ours~ Welcome ~Yours~ To -Void- (warmth)...*
*...There is -No- escape ~Yours~ Is trapped in -Void- eternally...*
*...~Ours~ -Void- Will Drive ~Yours~ -To- (insanity)...*

Am I doing it right?
Anyways hi, welcome, hello. (:
*Initiate anti-core advertisement* Ahem, Join O'Rhu O'Rhu BEST order fackshun. Just kidding buddy do watcha wanna, but uh, whats with all the wesker in this one?
(08-04-2015, 02:08 PM)Ace Razgriz Wrote: [ -> ]*Initiate anti-core advertisement* Ahem, Join O'Rhu O'Rhu BEST order fackshun. Just kidding buddy do watcha wanna, but uh, whats with all the wesker in this one?

O'rhu is great, but when it comes to joining factions, I like to be in the driving seat of the faction that is forming and developing and I want to be a part of that process. Order already has an awesome system, planet, guard system and son on, whereas Core is still establishing it's place in the omicrons and has great plans. I think that is where I could contribute the most. If it makes you feel better O'rhu would be my second choice since I consider both factions to be awesome, a wildcard in the omicrons.

I'm just having fun with Wesker. He's a fun guy Big Grin
(08-04-2015, 02:04 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]muahahaha faction can't try and sweep in and recruit him because I nabbed him already >:]

That's going on the 'Reasons to hate Core' list!
Hello and welcome to our little piece of insanity, read the rules if you haven't, if you need any further help just ask anybody... or Wesker... too much Wesker... Anyway see you in space.