Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question/suggestion to Alley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey

could perhaps a password be instituted on the MC server?

already there have been trolls and randoms joining and begging for staff positions or spamming bad stuff in the chat a ton.

it this rate, it probably wont be long before griefing happens
Means we'd have to run a whitelist. I'm not against that though.

Yes please.

Can we get a info page for the MC server as well?

Yes yes, it's all coming. Just give me a few hours to sort out what needs to be. I'm taking the server down for now.
sweet!

just gotta hope no-one raids my house for stuff after it goes back up.
(08-04-2015, 04:57 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]Means we'd have to run a whitelist. I'm not against that though.

Good idea. In addition, names for the whitelist could be taken from the other thread.
When we use a whitelist cracked player can also join.
(08-04-2015, 04:57 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]Means we'd have to run a whitelist. I'm not against that though.

Should be definitely a no brainer.. on any kind of server
what about some kind of area protection thing, dunno what its called, so when you claim a spot, you get given an unbreakable area, that only you can destroy, no one else can enter etc
(08-04-2015, 05:49 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]what about some kind of area protection thing, dunno what its called, so when you claim a spot, you get given an unbreakable area, that only you can destroy, no one else can enter etc

Worldguard is already installed, as far as I know.
Pages: 1 2