Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: what are some really good trade routes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what are some really good ones?
My favorit is NY with pasengers to FP11 and artifacts back to NY
Most of the other good ones include traveling throw RH and i cant have that since they also mean carrying some ilegal good.
Mine is New Berlin Engine components to Yanagi outpost in Sigma-13. Then take artifacts back. Sure its illegal, but I haven't been caught yet. :P
In addition to the "Delta run" and New Berlin run desribed above, I have found the following to be profitable too.
VIPs from Manhatten to Freeport 2 in Bering. Bring back H-Fuel. Good for early traders, no Nomad or Corsair encounters.
VIPs from Manhatten to Planet Curaco in Cortez, stop on the way back and buy gold in Planet Los Angeles.
Diamonds from Scarborough Station in Newcastle to (can't remember the name of the station) the second base next to 1st planet on jump gate. Bring back optical chips. Very profitable, only 1 jump and no pirates. Gets a little boring.

BabyDoc
well dab the berlin sig rout is geting a verry big security upgrade from RM so be carful
Lol
Its okay, if they pester me I just whip out my [Wraith] character and start shooting them again. :laugh:
and that is when you get a big fat bounty posted on your head
I got a bounty on my head. But it was neither big, nor fat. It was sickening. Which is why Rheinland will be punished more. I shall sell Artifacts, and shoot you people again!
if it wasnt big or fat then it wasnt from me for i am not cheap and will pay verry hansomly for the murder of any marked man
Over 100mill? :P
Pages: 1 2