Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [WANTED] Logo and T-bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heyo, so what I need is a new logo and transmission bars for TTC|

The name of the faction is Thunderbolt Trading Company and we use IC ID. The logo should have TTC on it and a bolt.
The T-bar should be.... idk surprise me?

For T-b you should use: color=#00eeff and color=#0051ba or something similar. The T-bar should ofc have a place for a char pic as well.

For logo I am ready to pay 200 mil and for T-bar 300mil. so... please try on this one.
Ty.
bump
Oh, I noticed this a bit late, thanks to your bump. 500M offer and no one interested?

I'll make something ugly in next few days. I hope to see some real designers interested in meantime. I mean 500M...

[Image: Ye56Exd.png]

[Image: MqwSH5d.png]

Dear John,

<corporate stuff>

Yours sincerely,
Lara Jade, CSO
Thunderbolt Trading Company

[Image: 7pJj18S.png]

[Image: vEMnK5f.png][Image: s3Oq0gp.png][Image: UU3QjiB.png][Image: fFrmej0.png]

[Image: 2y11hdE.png]
I am waiting for logo
I started from logo, 2 versions. I'm open to suggestions and changes. Making TB I'd start later, as it's much easier when we know logo - but it's not mandatory ofc.

[Image: TTC-logo2_zpshcypmiet.png] [Image: TTC-logo1_zps2u4f6aof.png]
large one

[Image: TTC-logo2_zpshcypmiet.png] [Image: TTC-logo1_zps2u4f6aof.png]
smaller - for avatars, TBs, headers, footers...

[Image: ID-officials-TTC_zps3p8pwm5t.jpg]
ID in case of officiality
Ok, here the thing....
I had words with TTC members and we agreed that TTC is going to change it's name to TSC| or Trans-Sirius Commerce . So the color should stay as it is, which means that sky blue and the other one.

Prot, make me something else if you can Smile

Pepe, show me what ya got.

Don't worry about the payment... I will also tell you what I like and what I don't like so no hard feelings.
(08-15-2015, 05:57 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]
Pepe, show me what ya got.

I will also tell you what I like and what I don't like so no hard feelings.

Here it is.

Ofc, changes and tunings are just a part of the job well done.

[Image: TB-TSC1_zpsfwooijcf.png]

[Image: TB-TSC-end_zpsxuomyhvf.png]
What I am looking for is something similar to this:

[Image: WKcyrFr.png]
Sorry my brother, but I really can't make things with so many fine details. I'd go crazy! It's far up from my skill, eye vision - and patience.
Pages: 1 2