Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Luxury Liner Mk. II - Heavy WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. So I've been trying modelling lately, and after a few tries I think I might be getting somewhere. So this is a basic shape with a few small things added, detailes are yet to come.
I'm looking for opinions, ideas, thoughts.

Link to p3d.in

As for size , it's a bit taller but shorter then the current liner.
More will come later.
Looks like something I can not say because I will face sanctions if I do. B|

Strangely enough, you haven't used the slim base most liners do. But its still just a brick in the starting process of creation, we will see how it turns out. Smile
Looks like a Rheinland Turtle with a wasp tail ....
Refined the shape a bit, made it more round , removed the window from the side to remake it.
(08-07-2015, 10:36 PM)SwagBunny Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like something I can not say because I will face sanctions if I do. B|

Strangely enough, you haven't used the slim base most liners do. But its still just a brick in the starting process of creation, we will see how it turns out. Smile

It is pretty kinky, yep. Mrr.

I like where you are going with it, though - do OSC need a dedicated luxury liner, considering that they have the enterprise already?
(08-08-2015, 11:37 AM)Dunc- Wrote: [ -> ]It is pretty kinky, yep. Mrr.

I like where you are going with it, though - do OSC need a dedicated luxury liner, considering that they have the enterprise already?

And you got to the point where I realized I need to change the title cause it's missunderstandable...
Also, I had the idea of rather following the design of this :
http://hdwallpapers.cat/wallpaper/cruise...449955.jpg

I had the feeling that this reminds people of a luxury cruise liner more than that we have atm.