Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, I am new to Discovery, but I thought I'd introduce myself.

I decided to jump right in with a Zoner /restart. My character is named Felix Waymire and was raised traveling between the Freeports with his parents. His parents traded with various parts of Sirius in order to bring needed supplies to the often remote Freeports. As a result he experienced a good deal of travel as a child. All that changed about 10 years ago when his father and brother left for the Omicron systems and never returned. In reality they were likely killed by Nomads, but Felix doesn't know that. Since then, he has made a living doing what he can. That was until recently when he was struck with irresistible wanderlust and decided to travel again.

Currently I am flying an Osprey and enjoying it, but I am trying to decide (or rather Felix is deciding) whether to remain a Zoner or whether to seek his fortune elsewhere. My real life brother was considering playing so I decided to write him into the backstory just in case.

Anyways, nice to meet all of you and I hope to see you in space!
Welcome to the Server, I'm apart of Omicron Supply Industries, a Zoner Offical Faction. While we are always looking for new members there is plenty of other things to do around the sector. I hope to see you in space, and if you see a ship by the name of OSI-Hellspont.Fairfax don't hesitate to say hi!
welcome to the disco. there are some rules, and some tutorials, there are player-operated bases, and cloaks. there are jumpdrives, and french people.

don't have just one character - have about four/five, so that you don't have to quit playing if you eat your own mine.
Welcome aboard. As stated above, you can play multiple roles and have infinite characters so having 1 character is not advised. Also it's strongly recommended to first make a trading ship before any others, so you have a solid cash income. The bigger cargo the better, but a 3.6k transport is generally enough.
Welcome to this hellhole called Discovery Freelancer.
There is no escape.
Hope you have fun here.

(::
Hey! Don't forget to check the rules and etc.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334
See you in space and enjoy the game!
Hi there, welcome to Discovery Freelancer where we rage over everything and nothing. Please read the rules and I encourage you to read the guidelines/tutorials as well. As people have already mentioned, make a couple of characters in different parts of space for diversity and to break monotony. And as always have fun and see you in space.
Welcome to Disco, enjoy your 'whatever you plan to do here ' thimgie.

Oh. And stay away from nekos.
Oh. I should make a proper Angel welcome when I'm on my PC. (If none manages to ninja me)
Thanks for the welcome and advice, I'll plan on starting multiple characters. I did make sure to look over those rules before posting, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to be well informed.

So if you have multiple characters, that means you can play as, say, both an Outcast and a Corsair?
(08-13-2015, 01:44 AM)Felix.Waymire Wrote: [ -> ]So if you have multiple characters, that means you can play as, say, both an Outcast and a Corsair?

Yes.
Welcome to Discovery. Smile
Pages: 1 2