Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mr Yoshida | Subject: Technical support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/yXndtPQ.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
......Encrypted Communication Stream......
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Mr Yoshida

I feel like I'm in a bit of trouble, my personal system needs an overall checkup. Seems like some of the hardware needs certain drivers and a modified OS Plug-in based off a modular design for them to run some Counter-software. They are ASIC type hardware, needing to be modified for the job and I might need an extra pair of hands.

You'll get a complimentary room, access to luxuries and a guest level pass to my establishment while you're working here if you so much accept, payment can be discusses upon arrival, I'll be hoping to see you soon. And bring some warm clothes, you'll be needing them.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

These messages are what make my day so much more colorful.

Anyway I am sure your technicians in Schatten can provide you with all the technical support that you need. Good day.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

Ahhh yes, now... About that... Where not talking Schatten, we're talking about my home, My actual personal system, I'd rather keep this away from the Buro, I don't like it when they keep huge records of what I have in my home, its'ike every part is recorded and wel; I need a couple of strings off my arms. I require technical expertise that knows its way around Ageria frameworks, since they're possibly used in almost every aspect of technology we use on a daily basis, including those of a military kind...

And no, my personal system isn't small, call it a few decks in overall size.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

And you think I am some kind of a tech support guy who you can call to do a standard checkup in your yacht's computer systems?

...live.feed.deactivated...re-establishing.connection...

I would also humbly ask if I can wear regular clothing or should I come with my technician uniform?

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

I wear plain clothes when ever I can, they're comfortable. I don't judge. But seriously, bring something warm, the Supercomputer main-system room is kept at low humidity at -5°C to keep moisture off the components while at these extreme temperatures on that deck. I normally rest in there while we travel though the devilishly hot omegas. I stay out while in the Tau's obviously.

I'll bring the water, you'll find that I've already relocated to Kansas, I had some business going there for a while. I'll send you a direct grid reference through this message, I hope to work with you soon.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

I've had some time and sent a few shipments your way by my companion loaded with various equipment, I'm sure you can put them to more use then me. You'll be expecting more on the way, call this a private dealing.
Shipment 1: [-] [-]
Shipment 2: [-] [-]
Shipment 3: [-]

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...Interruptor.Red.Grant.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Red%20Grant%20Formal.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

Good day Mr Enfield.

The money you have sent yesterday greased a lot of wheels so here I am to answer your concerns.

I am afraid Mr Yoshida is currently occupied with much more important issues. I am sure you can find someone qualified to do this work in your ship, after all our Provocateur is over-qualified for that task, wouldn't you agree? Regarding the so-called shipments, you did some fine work there. The evidence looks quite real and I commend you for your skills. However your Renzu liner is well known to us and we have not yet granted docking access to employees of the Büro simply because your Direktor has not bothered to reply for about half a year now? Nice try though.

Of course the compensation you provided for loitering outside our hideout was very satisfying. If there is something else we can do for you, please let me know.

Kind regards.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Red Grant

Well, This is nice to come back to... Feels like I'm making progress, Anyway.
This isn't some kind of "Let me take a look at your components and see if everything is working." Its a matter of gaining software or possibly some hardware that could look into state of the art electronic warfare, such as. "Please don't get closer, or I'm going to have to shut down your weapons systems", or cut their communications ability and what not... But allowing me to do such things means i need to complete two objectives:

1): Gain software or hardware (And possibly the correct type of training) to be able to do said damage to another vessel.

2): The communications/Data transceiver array and radar systems is... Lacking, its not very powerful and can't transmit data at such speeds unlike military counterparts. And possibly if required, i might need to look into installing a completely separate unit into the Super-computer for that specific role.

And before you ask me to "Get the Buro to fund it", don't bother. That contract is something that only gets just over the needed maintenance funding from my Pay day, call what I've said above a little "personal goal."

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day Mr Enfield.

Our engineers are fully capable to install software and hardware capable to conduct electronic warfare, and thanks to your Renzu liner's strong powercore, that is actually feasible.

Not for free of course. There is a certain mission you'll need to fulfill on behalf of us. Classified but not very demanding, so it is probably within your skill range. The details will be sent in private. After reviewing the mission details, simply reply in this channel whether you agree or not.

Pages: 1 2