Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA-SCC Merger, Disbandment Aborted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
- Edit, read page 4
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса
noooooooooooooo who will i throw right wing propaganda at now ;-;

I've heard that things have been a real struggle for SCRA, that they've been pulled down by all sorts of changes out of their control which they've been trying to get fixed but unfortunately are unable to. A shame really, because if those were sorted out for you guys I bet you'd be active again. Such a proposition may make you think otherwise about letting go of your officialdom?

Although as a final action before you go unofficial, if you do want to go unofficial, perhaps ask the admins to fix the indie IDs so that there would be the chance of another coalition faction coming and re-establishing themselves again?
And just today Ive been talking with Snake about possibility to return to SCRA to keep it alive, because if anyone - we two can do the job
My skype is open to you Tabris, in case you might change your mind and finally put ur guts together for a man's talk.
Didn't know there was a Coalition Faction.

Tabris no
Just learning about this but it strikes me. The Coalition has given me amazing moments of fun and Joy. I remember my Nugget days, killing a Hatchet in a Shieldbuster Partisan with Aphil to getting Couped, only to return once again. I enjoyed every moment of it.

Tabris - I thank you for all the work you've put into the SCRA and your dedication to the Cause.

Sarah - You've not been in the SCRA for a while now, but you were still a great friend to fly with and enjoy the lulz.

JayDee - Like Tabris, we've had our fights, most of them not too pretty, but I agree with Tabris here.

I'll try to get my accounts running so we can atleast go with a Blast. Give it the ending it deserves.
This is really sad, it's an old faction with a long history attached to the tag.

I don't understand why you let it die though, there are players with a keen interest in the Coalition. I know I would personally have applied if I felt there was room for me, and maybe those SCC dudes and others would too if there was space for their RP within SCRA. Instead we lose an old official faction, and that blows.

Anyways it's your decision and you have to do what you feel is right. Best of luck with everything!
Had the best time in this faction with Sina around.
Well, that sucks.

Fun times were had in commie land.
(08-13-2015, 06:27 PM)JayDee Wrote: [ -> ]we two can do the job

Two guys can save the faction, but why would they? If some faction has nothing new to offer, yes, you can always find a couple of enthusiasts to keep it alive. But, what for?

It's better to change it, imho. There are few options to make players log (or join) and those are most popular lately:

1. to win
2. to make someone feel miserable

Second option I'll throw away as good factions don't do it. And you can't win with SCRA. Everyone's hostile to you, wherever you go. You can leave your home system and try to fly and RP as far as you can before ganked. Bunch of players will log against you to win, or to simply take fun out from your humble expedition.

So, you must think about big changes. I can think of just two on my level of understanding:

1) move. Change a place where your home is. Talk to devs and place your faction to some friendlier place where you can at least ally with someone. A place where you can fly and meet people that will not shoot you on sight.
2) or change your politics and get an ally. Use their space to RP and ally them in battles.

So, you'd be able to RP and win sometimes and not all your actions will end in misery. People would start joining, I'm sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5