Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Commodity Icons that aren't there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bratwurst to name one I can think of.

I know I've seen a few others.

If it is alright, I'd like to get a list of these commodities and create 2-3 icon options for them if this would help at all?
They are only temp commodities for the buff route. Pretty sure once the buff is gone they are gonna be removed.
Really? Bummer.
Well, I think some permanent commodities still don't have icons... e.g. Sunbucks Coffee could do with one...

[Image: Logo-1_zps2sqbuf43.png]

(Maybe something a bit better than that)

And you never know, the devs/admins/whoever sorts out the random buff commodities might be interested in having images made for them, I would think you would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement or something before they tell you what the upcoming commodity is though Big Grin
That Icon you have is fine, maybe a border and change the color again to make it less like the empire of that coffee company it resembles.

I'll keep an eye on this to see if it sticks.

I still wana try to get Cardi-Cola in the game though. Smile

Quench that thirst! Alter your DNA! Refreshing Cardi-Cola!
(08-17-2015, 07:17 PM)Adam_Spire Wrote: [ -> ]That Icon you have is fine, maybe a border and change the color again to make it less like the empire of that coffee company it resembles.

I'll keep an eye on this to see if it sticks.

I still wana try to get Cardi-Cola in the game though. Smile

Quench that thirst! Alter your DNA! Refreshing Cardi-Cola!

Haha, all of this (except maybe the bit about changing the colour scheme, i think a certain evil empire's colour scheme fits Sunbucks quite well).

Good luck with it, I know it's not a major gameplay element, but those empty commodity icons do grate on me too a little bit.
Same. I'll keep asking around. Maybe they will keep the commodity but lower the price later on. Shame to let such good commodities go to waste.