Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi All

thought I would just use this board to introduce myself. ive just started online gaming, I live in a rather remote location (Northern Scotland) and we are in the middle decent internet speed into our Village so I thought id get involved in some sort of RP game, and, being a massive fan of Freelancer (and Elite 2 from my youth), this commity seemed ideal! This community seemed pretty active and interesting so thought it best to do my research before I get playing, hopefully some point next week.

Anyway hello and I look forward to seeing you online

Ross
Welcome to Discovery!:D
Well, you have picked the most active freelancer community online. i have been playing for over a year. and i very much enjoy this game, i recommend it to any one. Hope to se you in game... oh, aand make sure to read the server rules before playing online.
You can find the rules by clicking
here
Enjoy discovery! and go discover!

~Malak
Hey, another Scot! I was raised in Galloway (though I'm really English :secret:). Welcome to our little corner of insanity.
' Wrote:Hey, another Scot! I was raised in Galloway (though I'm really English :secret:). Welcome to our little corner of insanity.

Cool, I was born in Paisley but moved up to near Mallaig (real bandit country).:crazy:

Looking forward to getting started, Scottish Government decided to put broadband in so its going to be good not having to use copper wire to get online
another scot in our midst im from sunny glasgow myself along with a good few others.... then theres even more scattered over the place...... full fo em i tell ya

welcome to the server have a good time and beware of the laser cats
You'll find that your fellow Scots, myself included, tend to gravitate towards Disco like moths to lamps.;)
see told you... moths
Im pretty suprised that there are quite a few Scots on here, thought it was all going to be Yanks and Sassenach's;)
Welcome to Discovery! Though I may be a yank, I would still like to ask you to play nice, have some fun, and make some friends (Me included, maybe). I hope you're a bit different from your neighbors to the South, who always bash our American ideals. You know who you are... :unsure:

But in all seriousness, stay away from Synth Paste. It causes mass insanity, as well as hair loss and teeth discoloration (Purple). This is especially true in the one trying to mimic Kyushu Rice....
Pages: 1 2 3