Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Teerin's Transparency (Tuesday?) Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Actually, I'm probably going to rename this thread because Tuesdays are the most busy for me, and so are Thursdays ... so much for alliteration! In all seriousness though, I have meant to keep this thread alive and you all have my apologies for me being slow.

Part of the problem in general is that whenever I log into Skype, there are usually 12-20 chats which need reading through and responding to, which actually eats up a lot of my free time. That said, if you need something done, shooting me a PM on Skype is generally a great way to get fastest service. I'm going to regret saying that ... (sun)

I have most of that systems post, the one that I mentioned earlier, written up. I'll push myself to finish it and post this weekend.
Fair enough! Thanks!
After checking some threads, I stumbled upon this.

Can we have this updated to the point where modellers know what they should work on? Becuase in some other thread, clarified that the Devteam isn't looking for an Executioner Replacement.
Post updated. I may have missed some ships that we need, but at least it's up to date now.
Any chance you could put the second Borderworld (a.k.a. former Lane Hacker) shipline up there? A few of those ships don't even follow the same aesthetic design as the others. Just look at the huge discrepancies between the Bomber and HF, or HF and Gunboat.
Check the list in my thread please. The link is in my signature.
Let me know if something has to be synchronized.
I am still alive and intended to return to active modelling sometimes... This Summer.
Woo hoo!
Hey. Going to start doing this again. Tuesdays are a busy time of the week for me right now (as previously mentioned), so while I'll aim for that, don't be surprised to see posts come on random days of the week.

If you're wondering where the system cull discussion went, I split that into a new thread so that the topics would be a bit more consistent.

Today's transparency scrap ... wasn't the update alleged to have come out between March 21st and March 31st?

In short? Yes.

However, that nasty concept called real life hit the right people at the wrong time, which caused things to slow down quite a bit. There is good news, however; the next release "Spring Update 4.88.5" should arrive soon™ within a week or two. It's also a lot larger than I had initially stated in here, consisting of the Kusari Update package, Omegas + Hispania package, Omicrons Cleanup package, and, yes, the Nomicrons Update. We've got a bit of work to do still -- tidying up systems work and bug testing, finishing the review of about 120 new/updated infocards, maybe some frightening PvP changes to ruin your habits, and economy changes as icing on the cake* -- but it's manageable at this point.

Can I make the update come sooner? If I don't see it by May, can I burn the place down? Who is this Teerin guy anyway? Where did New York go?

All in good time. We're working on it as we do, and I assure you that work is being done. Oh and yes, the Admin who was kind enough to move along that fancy progress bar in the forum side menu was also struck by real life. Instead of 80.00.1% it's now a bit more like 90%. Anyway, thanks for reading. With luck it was informative.

* Cake not included. After all, the cake is a lie.
(03-20-2016, 01:15 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Woo hoo!
Quote:maybe some frightening PvP changes to ruin your habits

Cool. I hope that it will become more interesting. I hope also that weapons would receive some changes too. Kudos for the effort.

Also. Catapult missle launcher should look like Sidewinder missle launcher. It's rapid firing, therefore needs to have those mutliply tubes look. If you could do something about it, it would be cool too, since I'm yelling about it already about it for some time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9