Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Teerin's Transparency (Tuesday?) Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quote:yes, the Nomicrons Update.

:o

Brb selling all my ships in preparation for this.

Edit: So apparently none of the ships will be done by this patch? Is this true?
(04-17-2016, 12:02 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]

I have already done this.
not sure that any ship from nomicron update is complete. if wasn't doing it secretly.

was hoping to see a completed adad, it's really cool
I can be happy for a while as long as Zeta is deleted and Capetown is moved back somewhere near Iota.
Also, I figured out that Scrapper hitbox should be fixed. xd
(04-17-2016, 04:15 AM)Teerin Wrote: [ -> ] Where did New York go?

I'm assuming this is a joke, but i'm still worried.
(04-17-2016, 12:02 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]

Edit: So apparently none of the ships will be done by this patch? Is this true?
(04-17-2016, 01:24 PM)Operator SmileWhileAlive Wrote: [ -> ]not sure that any ship from nomicron update is complete. if wasn't doing it secretly.

was hoping to see a completed adad, it's really cool

I don't think they'll quite be ready yet. If so, we'll all be in for a pleasant surprise. Will try to get a rough timeline/estimation from the PvP/Models people soon on it, though.

(04-17-2016, 01:25 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I can be happy for a while as long as Zeta is deleted and Capetown is moved back somewhere near Iota.

You already know what's going to happen with both of those.

(04-17-2016, 01:41 PM)Projekt Lerdi Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I figured out that Scrapper hitbox should be fixed. xd

Post whatever's wrong with it in bug reports, please.

(04-21-2016, 07:56 PM)Wixelt Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2016, 04:15 AM)Teerin Wrote: [ -> ] Where did New York go?

I'm assuming this is a joke, but i'm still worried.

(sun) I'm glad that someone noticed my attempt at humor.

So yeah, it's definitely in the "or two" realm now, for weeks until the update is ready. Certain people had nasty bricks cinder blocks thrown at them by real life, and we weren't able to meet another window for things to get done. Figured I should let you all know. Well, at least those of you who read this thread. Thanks for that, by the way.

Also, I was writing up the draft announcement post for the 4.88.5 release, and wow, the credits/thanks portion has turned out to be quite long. Longer than the artsy-est trans bars, even! We brought in a lot of community input during the planning phase for these update packages, and I'm incredibly thankful for all the advice - it's been very productive and has helped us out so much.
This week's installment, which with luck should provide some insight into what goes on around here.

Oh, and the structure itself is out of date. I've been planning to tidy it up at the same time as the 4.88.5 release.

Future transparency thread topics? I'm thinking of chatting about alternate inRP system names, plus setting up a neat myBB Code table here on the forums to lay it out for you all. Should be somewhat helpful to people by clarifying what is also what. I'm open to some topic suggestions, though
Not to poke irritatingly but...
Topic suggestion: Docking Modules bug & fix? D:
Since... lots are interested about this.... :S
(04-28-2016, 12:16 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Not to poke irritatingly but...
Topic suggestion: Docking Modules bug & fix? D:
Since... lots are interested about this.... :S

Not a priority at the moment, there are more important issues that need to be handled first.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9