Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Not new but active as from now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I'm not new to freelancer Disco. I played the singleplayer Campain as the game published, and I played Discovery multiplayer some weeks... Thats years ago. Some moths ago, i found my old Freelancer CD and i thought: Why not, lets play it again. Then, I saw, that freelancer Disco is allready online and I was back.

As the Servers went offline, I was so sad ( I dont use twitter and i feared, Discovery never come back). Now, after relunch, i decided, to be active in the Forum.

The Problem, why I wasn't until now, was that i'm german and my English is horrible. I understand the most but i need much time to write in english what i think in german (Thats the reason, why my Rollplay isn't the best, sorry ). And so I hadn't the courage to write something cuz i was scared to make mistakes... UNTIL NOW!!!

If I make Mistakes or write nonsense: Sorry for that, but playin' Discovery and reading the Forum threads makes too much fun and I want to be a part of it.
Welcome Smile
Heyo, welcome (back)!

Don't worry about your english, if you are willing to try that's good. You will improve as you go forward. Some old members here have difficulties with their english, but that doesn't stop them to play and contribute to the community.

Just don't make a Rheinland capital ship and stay on New Berlin talking german to everybody, ok?? Big Grin

Again, welcome (to the drama!)
Welcome back to the Drama known as (Disco). It is always great to see people coming back. Gives us more people to have fun with and to Role Play.

Hope to see yea out there!!!
Hey Jeb!
(11-12-2015, 12:31 AM)Bohnenquark Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

I'm not new to freelancer Disco. I played the singleplayer Campain as the game published, and I played Discovery multiplayer some weeks... Thats years ago. Some moths ago, i found my old Freelancer CD and i thought: Why not, lets play it again. Then, I saw, that freelancer Disco is allready online and I was back.

As the Servers went offline, I was so sad ( I dont use twitter and i feared, Discovery never come back). Now, after relunch, i decided, to be active in the Forum.

The Problem, why I wasn't until now, was that i'm german and my English is horrible. I understand the most but i need much time to write in english what i think in german (Thats the reason, why my Rollplay isn't the best, sorry ). And so I hadn't the courage to write something cuz i was scared to make mistakes... UNTIL NOW!!!

If I make Mistakes or write nonsense: Sorry for that, but playin' Discovery and reading the Forum threads makes too much fun and I want to be a part of it.

well your english is looking better than mine, and im english!!

get in touch with the leader of the IMG|, Mr Jack Henderson, hes german and IRL an english teacher

(small plug for IMG| Tongue)
Welcome back, out of interest what was it that made you return?
Welcome back, also we have some german guys in disco, like me or Jack the IMG leader.
When you have some questions, you can pm me.
If you're interested in learning more english or need a german guide to stuff, the Kusarian german is at your service Wink