Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The kids these days, Call of Duty 4.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sure your all aware about the game and it's storyline, post comments about the game.
Overall, I think CoD is a well rounded game. Its fast-paced, fun, customizable (to an extent), and a good game to play when you need a break from something like Freelancer. One of my favorite features of the game is the weapon customization, although, if you ask me the developers could of gone a little bit more in depth about it, but its good as it is.
Very entertaining. However, sometimes the people you see online are.. Very childish. Even the 20+ year olds who play can sometimes act like they are 7. And of course, there actually ARE 7 year olds playing it. Kind of funny when you hear someone talking in their mic and they're voices are as high as a woman's.

Better on Hardcore servers. Most players on Hardcore are more mature, the game is more realistic, and its more difficult. The normal mode is too easy, when you have a map that tells you were people are everytime they fire.. On Hardcore you gotta listen and use your own ears to find people. I'd suggest anyone who get the game and start MP playing, play normal mode for a month, then move to Hardcore.
' Wrote:Very entertaining. However, sometimes the people you see online are.. Very childish. Even the 20+ year olds who play can sometimes act like they are 7. And of course, there actually ARE 7 year olds playing it. Kind of funny when you hear someone talking in their mic and they're voices are as high as a woman's.

Better on Hardcore servers. Most players on Hardcore are more mature, the game is more realistic, and its more difficult. The normal mode is too easy, when you have a map that tells you were people are everytime they fire.. On Hardcore you gotta listen and use your own ears to find people. I'd suggest anyone who get the game and start MP playing, play normal mode for a month, then move to Hardcore.

Only mode I play is hardcore. Everything else just seems......too easy.
Anyone usa the ak 74 (my favorite wep)
Sniper: Berret .50 Cal
Ranged: G36C w/ ACOG scope
Assault: G36C w/ Red Dot scope
Cover: P90 w/ Red Dot scope
Insurgent: G36C w/ Silencer

All using Desert Eagle as pistol.
' Wrote:Sniper: Berret .50 Cal
Ranged: G36C w/ ACOG scope
Assault: G36C w/ Red Dot scope
Cover: P90 w/ Red Dot scope
Insurgent: G36C w/ Silencer

All using Desert Eagle as pistol.

Noob. Nah i guess it's really how you think about it, i consider all of those incredibley nooby guns, along with the nade launcher. Or... the noob cannon
Berret is not a 'nooby' gun.. You can't use it until your level 50. Yes, its the best Sniper.. But you have to work hard to get it, so being able to use it is a privilege.

The G36C isn't as good as the M4.. Nor many other Assault Rifles, such as the G3.

P90.. Okay, yeah thats a noob gun. I use it when the other team is MP5 spamming us to death.
mp5 + reddot ftw:D
I like stealth, i usually use the.... omfg i forgot the name! I... wow... the pistol that meant to use a silence, the ak 74 plus silencer, dead silent, uav jammer, c4s.
Pages: 1 2