Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battle of Omega-49 [Coalition-Mollys-Hessians vs Corsairs] -March 11th, 19:00 UTC -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

SCENARIO

Once again open warfare flares up in Omega-49, The Triumvirate Forces have launched an all-out assault on the Corsair Empire's fleet in order to press them back into Omega-47. The Corsairs however are not giving up without a ruthless fight and have prepared accordingly. Both sides are desperate to hold onto Omega-49 and keep their invasion corridors open, only one will survive this round in the Battle of Omega-49.

- Coalition and Mollies [Hessians added] will gather again in O-49, at O-52 JH at 19h SMT/UTC. From there they will launch heavy attack on Barrier Nebula and eventually Fes itself.
- Corsair Armada gathers in O-49 as well, at the O-47 JH at 19h SMT/UTC, in hope to defend Fes, from there they shall intercept the attack force in open space and defend the Fes' outer perimeter.

Battle starts at clear space in between two fleets, when both sides are ready, but not later than 20 minutes.

RULES
It's standard rules, standard RP battle for supremacy over O-49. All ship types and setups allowed so long as it's ship-class conforms to the slots below.. Feel free to apply folks and also switching sides to achieve balance would be nice and is allowed before the battle. If you do not apply here kindly do not show up to respect those involved. Thank you!

SIGN-UP

Triumvirate Forces
Battleship/Dreadnought: SCRA|CPW-Lenin
Cruiser:
Cruiser:
Gunboat: Markus Tezaurus
Bomber: [RHA]Storm
Bomber: [RHA]Blauer.Drache
Bomber:
Fighter: SCRA|Nikita.Tabakov
Fighter: Peter.Yefremov
Fighter: Shinju
Fighter: Mme.Antipirate
Fighter: Shaggy

Corsair Empire

Battleship/Dreadnought: CNS-Bahama
Cruiser:
Cruiser:
Gunboat: GG-Gaian.Raven
Bomber: Victor.Valdes
Bomber: Huan.Ibanues
Bomber: Flipado[TBH]
Fighter: Arcelia.Chavez|TBH
Fighter: Rico.Casillas[TBH]
Fighter: el.flamingo
Fighter: Antonio.Gonzalez[TBH]
Fighter: Hector.Beltran[TBH]
Ok folks, it's that time again! Reserve your slot and bring your gun! If you reserve a slot but find you can't make it contact me ASAP so the slot can be freed up. ^_^ Good luck and prepare for another Omega-49 fist-fight!
>16:00 UTC
Not sure if it's a good idea.
A little later? Many Central Europeans are just going home or are still working. Not much later, but at least a little?

Furthermore giving 2 bomber slots and that many fighter slots is like... asking these 2 bomber people to be the first to be killed and out of the event after 2 minutes without having achieved anything. Therefore I suggest switching "bomber and fighter" slots into "snubs" and leave it open to the players what they bring.
Time Adjusted.
Perfect.
I'll be there.

One more thing:

Giving 2 bomber slots and that many fighter slots is like... asking these 2 bomber people to be the first to be killed and out of the event after 2 minutes without having achieved anything. Therefore I suggest switching "bomber and fighter" slots into "snubs" and leave it open to the players what they bring.

I'll be there on a Fighter: Arcelia.Chavez|TBH
[RHA]RHB-Something German

Jorm
Another fighter: Rico.Casillas[TBH]
Updated Lists. Also added an extra bomber slot for both sides.
I'll be there, on a fighter for the Triumvirate Forces the name is Peter.Yefremov
Pages: 1 2 3 4