Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Proposal: Heavy fighters gun slot change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, so that's it:
I'm sure you know "Hyena" - Rogue's HF and "Carabella" - Outcast's HF

We all know that every Heavy fighter class ship has 6 guns can use 5 guns and 1 missile (10 class slot).
But all ships Heavy fighter class with 4 guns has only 9 class and there is no slot for missile.
The only ship from HF that has 4 guns and one of them can be used to mount "missile" is Hyena.
Carabella and rest HF with 4 guns
Hyena
I guess developers should take a eye on it, maybe it will be nice if all heavy fighter class ships will have missile slot, not only ships with 6 guns and Hyena.
List of ships HF class that has 4 guns and no missile slot:
Carabella
Phantom
Gladiator
Hammerhead
Loki
im not an expert but maybe it is like that because they can evade better?
Switchblade is faster than any other heavy fighter, but it had 7 guns.
+as I wrote - Hyena is heavy fighter with 4 guns but one of them could be missile.
Actually, the HFs with only 4 class 9 guns often have a CD and another CD/Torp slot.
You can mount a missile on the CD only slot. It doubles as a class 10.
No. If you will really look on screen shots AT LEAST ONES you will see that Hyena has Missile/9 class slot+torp slot+CD slot. Be attentive.
I was talking about the others that are not Hyena
So why "Hyena" is exception?
I guess will be better if all HF class ships will have same gun slots and everybody will choose what is better for them - missile or 9 class weapon.
Bump to this thread, maybe developers will give an answer on this.