Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FiishRSA is back and still a noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there it's me, the very unknown FiishRSA from 2014.

Eric, or Smuggler's.Dream, Juggernaught, Rattlehead - junker who left recently - brought me here the first time, I decided to return because I really missed it

My ship is Freerunner.9 - feel free to accidentally send me like $6969696969 kthnx <3

I don't like roleplay fighting anyone except NPC's because they usually start it(and I always lose PVP), I'm saving up for a bigger ship to make me feel safer and to earn even more money(not to compensate for something!!!)

How's it been?
Well welcome back always good to see people can't stay away
By the way, I'm a miner in Penny. I also regularly visit New York. I'm kind of looking for friends so I don't have to endure the cold vast nothingness of role play alone
Welcome, remember to check the rules.
Ohai! We've talked already. Just read rules, be nice, Okieeees?
Welcome!
Welcome to the Disco. Better enjoy your stay because there's no way out.
(11-14-2015, 08:52 PM)FishC Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there it's me, the very unknown FiishRSA from 2014.

Eric, or Smuggler's.Dream, Juggernaught, Rattlehead - junker who left recently - brought me here the first time, I decided to return because I really missed it

My ship is Freerunner.9 - feel free to accidentally send me like $6969696969 kthnx <3

I don't like roleplay fighting anyone except NPC's because they usually start it(and I always lose PVP), I'm saving up for a bigger ship to make me feel safer and to earn even more money(not to compensate for something!!!)

How's it been?

I remember you! (Achille/Di'taraAlpha here).
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
(11-14-2015, 11:06 PM)FishC Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I'm a miner in Penny.

you want some booze?
Pages: 1 2